16

"Christopher?" I asked when the phone was picked up. I've been trying to call him for an hour and I've spent the whole hour pacing.

"Hey sorry I was filming. What's up? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine I just need you to promise you'll keep this secret I'm about to tell you. Can you do that?" I asked as I finally sat down on the bed in Sebastian's hotel room. I crossed my legs and began to fiddle with the hem of my jeans.

"Okay I promise to keep this mysterious secret," he said with a hint of humor that I normally would've laughed at.

"I like Seb. I like him a lot, Chris," I blurted out.

"Woah. You know you're dad will kill him if he ever found out," Chris asked and I groaned and flopped back onto the bed.

"That's what I was hoping not to hear. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how I feel, but I haven't slept in my own hotel room from the start. I'm always with Seb in his room,"

"You're in deep bumble bee. So what are you going to do? Are you going to tell him how you feel?"

"I don't think I can. Not only because of my dad, but to save myself from embarrassment. He's seen me grow up just like you have so I'm pretty sure I'm like his little sister. I don't want to over step that in fear of losing him all together," I explained.

"We both know Seb well enough to know that he's not going to cut you out of his life completely. We also know he's the king of age is just a number. I personally say you should go for it. Take the chance,"

"I'll think about. I should probably go they'll be back soon," I said. We said our goodbyes and then hung up. Great, I'm just as confused as I was when I started the call.

Sebastian's P.O.V

"Has she even stayed in her room at any of the hotels?" Anthony asked as we sat down for lunch. We invited Trixie to come with us, but she said she has some phone calls to make.

"Nope. I don't know it's weird, I sleep better when she's right there next to me," I told him honestly. Of course I've known her for years now and I've seen her grow into a woman. For the past two years or so I have felt a really strong connection with her. It's way stronger than a best friend type of connection.

"Oh Robert's going to kill you," Anthony said with a laugh and I looked at him with confusion.

"Why would he kill me? I haven't done anything?"

"As soon as he finds out your feelings for Bella he's going to snap,"

"I don't have feelings for her. She's one of my best friends," I said defensively and he in turn gave me the look that said come on now.

"We both know you're lying. I heard you that night when you were speaking to Chris. I know that you like her sea bass. Go after her so that when Robert does kill you, you'll die in peace," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"She's thirteen years younger than me. There's no way she would like an old man like me," I pointed out. I've never cared about age gaps because I think its just a number. If we vibe well that's all that's important.

"First off you're not old because that would make me ancient and I'm not ancient. Secondly, of course she would. We've all always knew that Bells was mature for her age so her liking an older man makes a lot more sense than someone her own age. Maybe you should sit down and talk this out with her tonight since we both know she'll be in your room tonight," He said.

"I'll think about it," I replied and he held his hands up and nodded his head. After lunch we headed back to the hotel. Anthony went to his room to take a nap before we went to the pool. When I opened the door to my room I found Trixie snuggled under the comforter asleep. I took a quick picture and then sat down on the other side and took off my shoes before laying down next to her and replying to come texts that I had received from Chris Evens.

Evans🐙
You have to go for her man. I can't tell you what exactly I know, but go after Bella!

Stan💨
What are you talking about? What do you know Chris? I NEED to know before even thinking about making such a big step!

Evans🐙
I promised I wouldn't tell, but you trust me, right?

Stan💨
Yes.

Evans🐙
Exactly! You should go walk about the city late tonight (so you won't be spotted) and tell her how you feel. She deserves to know, just like you deserve to know what I know.

Stan💨
I'll do it, but if it ends badly I'm going to blame you!

Evans🐙
And I'll 100% take the blame if this goes south. Now go get your girl😍 Sella is endgame😂😂

Stan💨
You've been hanging out with Bella and everyone else too much😂😂

Evans🐙
You're probably right🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂 Now I expect and update on what the hell happens tonight😆 Don't worry about RDJ or Jeremy, we'll take care of them as family👊🏼
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How long have you been back?" I heard Trixie ask as I read Chris' last text.

"About thirty minutes or so. How was your nap?" I asked poking her side and she squirmed a little.

"It was nappy," she replied smiling up at me with the "I just woke up" smile she always gets. She's so adorable that sometimes it physically hurts me to look at her, but I'm okay with it.

"So I was thinking that the two of us could go out to dinner and then a walk afterwards. What do you say?" I asked as she sat up and crossed her legs

"That sounds perfect! What should I wear?"

"Great question. I have no idea where we're going to have dinner. I figured we would decide together," I replied with a shrug.

"Okay well what," she began before being interrupted by a knock on the door. When she stood up I noticed she was wearing this really short sweat shorts and one of my tee shirts. Ever since I've known her she's stolen my shirts, but I'm okay with it.

"I couldn't sleep so I came to cuddle with my favorite little sis,"  I heard Anthony say when she opened the door. I rolled my eyes but ended up laughing because it's typical Mackie style to ruin a moment whether he knew it or not.

"Come right on in then," she said before the two of them came into my view. Anthony ran and jumped onto the bed next to me as Trixie approached us.

"No fair! I wanted to to be in the middle," she pouted crossing her arms. Anthony rolled over to the other side of the bed and Trixie flopped down between us. Anthony opened his arms toward her, but instead she turned and wrapped her arms around me. I put my arms around her and she nuzzled into me. This is my absolute favorite thing to do throughout the day.

"I'm hurt. Come over Sexy Sea Bass. I'm cuddling you from the other side," Anthony said getting up and out of the bed. Somehow Trixie and I managed to scoot over in bed while still cuddled up. Anthony true to his word came and spooned me from behind.

"This is so ducking weird," I said laughing.

"I'm glad someone said it because I was feeling it," Trixie said laughing as well.