66

Little Lady🦄
Daddy. Can I come stay with you for a little while? I need to get away from the NY.

Daddy👨‍👧
You know you can come stay with us whenever. Is it because of Billie's post?

Little Lady🦄
Of course not. I mean she's a big girl who can hangout with whoever she wants to. I can't stop her.

Daddy👨‍👧
True, but it's also okay if her choice of company bothers you. You're human after all little lady.

Little Lady🦄
I promise you I'm fine. I just miss you guys a lot and can't wait until Christmas to see you all. I'll let you know my flight schedule😘

Daddy👨‍👧
Okay as long as you're sure you're fine. I love you Ophelia🤗😘

Little Lady🦄
I love you too daddy🤗

~~~~~~~~~

🔐Locked Down🔐

Gal Pal👯‍♀️
Since no one else has the balls to ask I'll do it. What the hell Whils?!? Why are you hanging out with the man that cheated on our best friend and broke her heart?

Whistle🕎
It wasn't like it was planned! I had a date set up with Aston and Luke and Izy tagged along also. They haven't done anything to me and Izy actually nice.

Tatum no channing🤣
We all know I'm not the moral compass in this group, but even I know that's fucked up sis!

⚪️Pearl Girl⚪️
What were you thinking? Chicks before dicks!

Channing no tatum😂
Even though I hate that saying Gabbi has a point here.

Whistle🕎
Really? Chicks before dicks? Where has Bella been? Or right spending time with her boyfriend and get setting with him! She doesn't care so why should I?

Gal Pal👯‍♀️
WE'VE LITERALLY HAD HER TO OURSELVES FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS! She hasn't ditched any of us ever!

🧜🏻‍♀️Opal🧚🏻‍♀️
Guys it's fine. She can hangout with whoever she wants to. She's right I clearly put dick before you guys. God I fucked up

Channing no tatum😂
But you didn't put dick before us and you know that Bella! You haven't changed since you started dating Sebastian. Yes you've been happier, but that's the only difference!