Epilogue.

Third Person.

"Taehyung, it's been a week since I last saw you. I miss you as each day passes by."

Jisoo looked at the ocean and heaved a deep sigh. Her eyes were not shining anymore, her hair was messy, she wore the same outfit for a week since she was too preoccupied by his death.

"I divorced with him." Jisoo said while trying her best to crack a smile.

"That night, I was supposed to go to your house and tell you that I was just arranged to marry him, but I was too late." Jisoo smiled bitterly, up to this day she still regrets the decision she made.

"I read your diary. It's unfair how you always put up my own happiness before your own."

Jisoo sighed and finally took off the necklace that she and Taehyung bought together. It was a heart locket. Jisoo observed the necklace that she was about to throw. It doesn't mean anything now because he's gone.

She heaved a deep sigh and threw it at the ocean.

"I love you since the start and now, I still do."

She closed her eyes and reminisced every single one of their moments. From when they first met to the last time they saw each other.

"Can I join you up there?"

Without hesitations, Jisoo jumped in the ocean. She was drowning not from the water but from the sadness Taehyung's death caused.

Her breathing became unstable. She started seeing hallucinations of Taehyung coming near her.

"As long as she's happy, I'm happy."

"But I'm not happy anymore."

Everything turned black.