2.

I went to my locker to pickup my books for math's class. I opened it and took the books and close my locker.

And there he was... Again next to me and he looked directly in to my eyes end said: "Hi! Am... Could you please show me where the math's classroom is?" His voice was very calm.

I was so surprised and dreamy that I almost forgot to answer. "I-I... I mean yes please no no I mean... yes of course! I have math to" Oh how stupid I am! Yes please?! Who says that?! Ah... What does he think of me now!

"Well... We have only one minute left so we should get going" he said and look directly in to my eyes. "Yes, follow me." I said and start walking.

We went don the hallway and walked in to the classroom. All seats were taken except the two at the last row.

I sat down an he sat next to me. We were so close again and I just couldn't stand a minute not to look at him.

The bell rang and teacher start the lesson. I was good in math so I didn't listen... And if I am right hi didn't listen to.

He was driving a small simbol. It was a circle and star in it. I think that this is kinda his thing. Hi has a ring and a bracelet with the same simbol.

He noticed that I was watching him and he vespered: "You didn't tell me your name." A smile crossed my face.

"You haven't mention yours either" He smiled to. "Luke" he said very quiet. "What?" I felt stupid but he said it so quietly that I couldn't hear. "Luke Towson, that's my name. What's yours?" He asked. "Stormy Black" I said back.

"You have a nice name. I just know a girl named Stormy, but it was very long time ago." He said with a sad face.

"Well... It was my grandmother's name before she died." I said and remember how my grandma always tell me stories. She was one of the best person I knew but sometimes she was a bit crazy.

"I'm sorry." He said. "It was very long time ago. Don't worry." I said him back.

The lesson finished and we left seats.

"It was nice meeting you Stormy. I hope we have more classes together." He smiled and left.

************************************
Hi! Thanks for taking time to read this! It really means a lot to me.

I know that is a short one bou I promise that next will be longer.😘