Chapter 22

~Dan's POV~
I sat next to Phil holding hands as we spoke to our guests. We mainly talked to Louise, Tyler and PJ because we were pretty close to them.
"Phil?" I said getting his attention. "I have a surprise for you."
"What is it Dan?" He asked, his eyes following me.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you all for attending me and Phil's wedding, it means a lot to the both of us." People began to clap and cheer for that statement. "But, I have a surprise for Phil. Phil, I know you love it when I play piano. Let you enjoy the sound of me playing it once again."
I walked over to the white and golden piano that was next to me and Phil's table. I sat on the wooden bench that made a creek when I sat on it. I pulled out my sheet music, I was going to play  N Y L A by Blackbear. I breathed in fresh oxygen allowing me to calm down. I pushed down the first keys to begin playing the first beats.
"You're in New York, I'm in LA. I drive to work, you take the train. My heart it burns, yes it burns, yes it burns.' I looked at Phil while I was playing and singing. He looked shocked that I had the courage to talk in front of everyone at the wedding, and that I prepared to play a song just for him.
I released the keys from my reach and walked over to Phil. Phil kissed me hard, and sweet doing the same tongue thing that made me melt inside. The guests erupted with cheering. Phil released me from his grip and we smiled at each other. This was actually real. This feels like what happens in the movies. But, now was the moment I was waiting for my whole life. I took Phil by the hand onto the floor where people dance. I looked at Louise giving her the signal to begin the music. Always by Panic! At The Disco began to play. Phil smiled, while tears ran down my cheeks.

'When the world gets too heavy, put it on my back I'll be your levy, you are taking me apart like bad glue on a get well card. But it was always you falling for me, now there's always time calling for me.'