Interventions & Bashes

Today Milton invited some friends of Raven to come and try to convince Raven that being evil is her true destiny. We are in Baba Yaga's class since classes don't start until after Legacy Day.

Lizzie, Maddy, and I were all talking about this Wonderland bash we were going have. The whole school is invited and everyone has been talking about it for weeks.

"My dad and I have already started setting up this morning but, do you think you can drop in after your shift at the Glass Slipper?" asked Madeline with joy. She loves a good Wonderland bash.

"Sure! Thanks again for letting us use your dad's shop as the venue.", I said. Lizzie nodded. "Heads will roll", Lizzie said with confidence.

"Briar, are you coming?", I asked.

"Are you joking? I can't wait. Everyone loves you girls' wonderland bashes.", she responded.

Just when Apple was about to join in Raven entered the room with a confused look,"Ooookaay?"

Baba Yaga flew to Raven and tried to explain,"Raven, take a seat. As a faculty advisor, it's my job to meet with the... um..."

"Troubled students.", Milton finished for her with a stern look. "What? I'm not troubled!", Raven protested.

"We're here to get you back on the right path... hehe, the wrong path. I'll let your friends explain.", baba Yaga said trying to calm Raven. Although that won't work, I am angry for Raven.

Apple starts,"Raven, I adore you! But, like, the other day you spilled that everlasting black ink all over my new ball gown."

Raven rolls her eyes saying,"That was an accident. I felt really bad and I said I was sorry like a hundred times!"

"You're not supposed to apologize! You're evil!", Apple says aggravated that Raven is ruining her destiny. "Ugh, but what if I don't want to―", Raven tries before being cut off by Milton saying,"Raven. You're here to listen."

"Briar, would you like to go next?", Milton sighs.

Briar looks up from her phone and says,"Everyone! I heard they just set up a bungee jumping platform at Wonderland Haberdashery and Tea Shoppe for the Wonderland Ba―"

Baba Yaga interrupts Briar saying,"Briar, hocus-focus! Maddie?"

"I think Raven is wicked awesome just the way she is. And you didn't tell me we were here to behassle her. You said we were gonna have a tea party!", Maddy says hurt. Earl Grey angrily shouts,"Tea!", throwing a cup just past my head. " I stand by Madeline", I said.

"Yes, I lied.", Milton says walking towards Lizzie, who is playing with her card deck, "We haven't heard from Lizzie Hearts."

"Off with her head!", she shouts cutting a head off one of her cards.

Everyone starts fighting until Raven shouts,"Everyone, STOP!" She lashes out her magic by accident, turning the Headmaster into a chicken.

"Now that's what we're looking for from an Evil Queen!", Milton says with pride as Raven sighs and walks out the door," I think we made real progress here! But... how do I change back?" He scampers after Raven almost tripping, "I don't want to be a chicken man!"

~🦋~

I returned to my dorm to find Ashlynn singing to the animals in our room. She stopped when she saw me come in. "Hey. How was your little intervention?", Ashlynn asked plopping down on my bed.

"Horrible", I groaned falling face first on my bed next to Ash. She patted my back and then nudged me to look at her.

"I have something to tell you! But promise to keep a secret", she said with a huge smile.