Chapter Twenty Nine

At The Airport

Veronica's POV

"So, are you gonna tell me now?" I asked grabbing my luggage.
"Yes, we're going to Orlando for a few weeks. I wanted to surprise you and take you to some sights there." Liam says smiling.
"Liam, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" I said hugging him.
"Ready to go to Orlando love?" Liam asks as we bored the plane.
"More then anything. I've never been there." I said smiling.
When we get on the plane, I notice something was off. There was nobody else on the plane. I look around some more, and then check to see the time on the ticket.
"Is everything ok Veronica?" Liam asks looking concerned.
"Are we early for the flight?" I ask looking from him to the ticket.
"About that, I talked to Simon, and he booked the plane to only fly us." Liam explains.
"Excuse me, can you please take your seats? The plane will be taking off shortly." The flight attendant asks looking at us. Once we get into our seats, the plane takes off.

In Orlando

After Liam and I got to our Hotel, and went up to our room, we hear a started to hear some very familiar voices coming from our bathroom, and our closet.
"Will you stop moving that arse of yours Louis!" A muffled Harry says.
"Shut up you two. They can't know we tagged along!" Niall muffled.
I look over at Liam with confusion. But he quickly puts his finger up to his lips, then walks over to the suitcases.
"I'm gonna go change really fast. I just need to bring my suitcase. That ok love?" Liam asks with an evil grin.
"Ok." I say as I try to hold back my laughter.
Moments later, I hear Niall scream. I look up and I I see Liam chasing him and the lads around.
"HEY! ALL OF YOU SIT YOUR ARSES DOWN NOW!" I yell pointing to the couch and chairs.
"Yes Veronica." They all say in unison.
"Not you Li." I say as I grab his shirt.
After the boys explain why they became stowaways, we gave up. They were just gonna come on the flight anyways.
"And so we didn't know what to do, then Louis suggested that Zayn and Niall book a flight to Florida but to go to a different part while Louis and I slept in bags." Harry explained.
"Do you guys realize how stupid that sounds?" Liam asks.
"Stupid enough to convince Niall and Zayn to do it." I snapped.
"I didn't agree to it. I was gonna come here to Florida, but I was gonna go to one of the coasts. I had my bags packed and next think I know, Louis pops out of my bag, and drags me here." Zayn says defending himself.
After Zayn an Niall defended themselves, I went in mine and Liam's room to figure out what we were gonna do with them.
"You ok love?" Liam asks sitting down next to me.
"I'm fine. I'm just thinking about how I'm PUTTING THE BOYS IN ROOMS FAR AWAY FROM OURS OR PUT THEM IN WITH US!" I yell so they could hear me.
"We said we were sorry V." Niall said with puppy dog eyes.
"You Niall, are forgiven. Same with you Zayn. Because I know that you to would NEVER sneak on the plane." I say looking over at Louis and Harry.
"We would miss you too much!" Louis says dramatically.
"Does Simon know that the four of you snuck on the plane?" Liam asks.
"Yes. We may or may not have dragged him along." Harry says looking at the ground.
"Where is he?" Liam asks eyeing the two nervous boys.
"He's with the captain!" Zayn and Niall say in unison.
"Nice going Zayn and Niall." Harry and Louis mumble.
"Veronica, you stay here and be nice to the boys. I'm gonna go see Simon." Liam says as he heads to the front.

Simon's POV

"Hey Uncle Simon." An all too familiar voice says.
"Ah hey Liam. How'd you know I was here?" I ask already knowing the answer.
"Zayn and Niall told me." He says causing me to chuckle.
"How could I have possibly guessed." I said with a smile.
"What are you doing here anyways Uncle Si?" He asks sitting down.
"Well, the other lads wanted to surprise you and Veronica." I explain.
"Are you going to be staying in the same hotel as us?" He asks looking a bit nervous.
"Yes, but I booked a room several rooms away from you two. I know what it's like to be married you know Liam." I say hoping he would laugh. Which he did.
"I know Uncle Si. I'm just a bit nervous. That's all." He says laughing.
"Does she know where your taking her while your in Orlando?" I ask.
"Kinda, I just told her when we got on the plane. She's actually really excited." He says with a big smile.
"Well, I'll let you get back to her. Hopefully the lads didn't ruin her too much." I say standing up.

Liam's POV

When I get back to our hotel room, I see the lads sleeping, and Veronica reading a book. When I sit down beside her, she puts it down and looks at me with a smile.
"Whatcha reading?" I ask with the same smile she's giving me.
"I Am Malala. It's actually really good." She says showing it to me.
"So, I talked to Uncle Simon. He said that the boys wanted to surprise us. That's why they're here. But, they are gonna be staying in separate rooms away from us. He's talking to the captain down in the lobby. The boys can stay here tonight. Besides, I'm taking us to a different hotel anyways." I explain.
"Ok. I just don't want this to be a business trip, that's all. I thought it would be nice to just have time with the two of us for once. I love the lads, but in all honesty, I need a break from them. I just want alone time with you." Veronica explained.
"Same thing with me love. I want some alone time with you as well. Don't worry, the do not disturb sign will be up and I'll make sure nobody else but us, has a key to our room key. Let's just hope Simon doesn't pay them extra to get them to give him a room key to ours that way he can come talk to us about something." I say reassuring her.
"Hey Liam, do you guys want anything to eat?" Niall asks coming over to us.
"No thanks Ni. Maybe tonight we can get some pizza if you'd like." Veronica says smiling up at him.
"Ok Veronica. Oh, by the way, I won't ruin your guys alone time." Niall says with a small grin.
"Ok, I think he's the only one who can have a key." Veronica said in a whisper once Niall is out of earshot.
"I agree. Lately he's been attached to me. He's distanced himself from the others. So I think something has happened. I'm gonna have to talk to Z." I say getting up to go find Zayn in the back.
"Ok, I'll be in our room with Ni." He says before going to bed.