Jocelyn

fαи∂σм: ℓєgєи∂ѕ σf тσмσяяσω, αяяσω, fℓαѕн, αи∂ ѕυρєяgιяℓ.
_______________________________

OPEN FILE: ✔️

...File Loading...

⬜️  ⬛️  ⬛️  ⬛️...25% Loaded
⬜️  ⬜️  ⬛️  ⬛️...50% Loaded
⬜️  ⬜️  ⬜️  ⬛️...75% Loaded
⬜️  ⬜️  ⬜️  ⬜️...100% Loaded

...Opening File...

____________________________

[FILE #98]

NAME:
Jocelyn

MIDDLE NAME:
Ann

LAST NAME:
Gilligan

BORN:
March 12th, 1999

AGE:
19 Years Old

IMAGE:

TEAM: Future team member of The Legends

TEAM:
Future team member of The Legends.

RELATIONSHIPS:
TBD

FAMILY:
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Grandma: Julia Marie Gilligan/ AGE: 76

SEXUALITY:
Heterosexual

POWERS:
Talking to the dead.

ABILITIES:
Jocelyn can talk to the dead when she wants and/or needs comfort or needs information. Other times she cannot control when or how she sees these ghosts.

PERSONALLY:
Jocelyn is genuinely sarcastic but can and will take her humor to the point where it's not funny.
Jocelyn is also very sweet and nice but it's a flaw as well, it allows her to be pushed around by others.
Jocelyn will take shit from no one. Talk crap about her or someone she's close to, and she won't be afraid to tell you off.
Jocelyn can be very stubborn so it's very hard for you to convince her to do anything she doesn't want to.

HABITS:
When Jocelyn gets scared she bites her nails or curls the bottom of her hair. If you ever see her do this you know there is something wrong with her.
Jocelyn will also pull on her eyelashes when she is annoyed or confused. If she does this you must definitely know that she needs help.
Jocelyn will fiddle her fingers around when she is bored.

ENEMIES:
Marlo Hap: EXPLAINED LATER.
Lillian Hap: EXPLAINED LATER.
Killers of the world: EXPLAINED LATER.

BACKSTORY:

When Jocelyn was 9 she had a freaky incident that ended with her in a wheelchair for a month. Her mother was driving a red minivan when a drunk driver hit into them. Her mother sadly didn't make to the hospital, but luckily Jocelyn did.

After that day Jocelyn would claim to get visits by men and women that would have blood head to toe and/or be wearing funeral clothing. Of course, no one believed her. They just thought it was PTSD after almost dying.

By the age of ten, Jocelyn had convinced people that she was completely insane. Her father went to different doctors and therapists But no one could figure out what was wrong with her. She still claimed to see these ghosts, even sometimes her mother.

When she reached the age of 13 kids would bully her for having imaginary friends. She would come home crying until she couldn't breathe. She tried everything to stop seeing these ghosts, but nothing helped.

When Jocelyn turned 16 she and her father had moved away to Woolish City.

When Jocelyn turned 17 the ghosts stopped appearing at often. Then after several months, they stopped showing up at all. Jocelyn even convinced herself that she was just going crazy.

When Jocelyn was 19 years old her father was involved in a shooting and killed him. Jocelyn moved in with her grandma.

On May 12th, 2018 the ghosts returned. She thought she was going crazy again.

When she told her best friend Lillian Hap that she has been seeing ghosts Lillian's father Marlo Hap kidnapped her to experiment on her.

Jocelyn has been stuck in a dungeon for over a month, waiting for someone to rescue her, and someone does.

On June 17th, 2018, The Legends tracked Jocelyn down and found where she had been held captive. The Legends needed her help to stop the their newest threat.

CLOSE FILE: ✔️

[Jocelyn played by Dove Cameron]

____________________________

If you would like to Rp with Jocelyn just leave a comment down below.

I will soon be making a book about Jocelyn and the Legends, and also possibly her childhood.

~Author