Chapter 3

HEY GUYS!!! I'm still in my condo but we fixed the WiFi box so hopefully I can get this chapter published soon! Enjoy!!!💗

-Eren's POV-
Oh ahh Levi. Wait! Levi? He's kissing me! Fuck I'm getting hard. We're so close if I get any bigger he's gonna notice it.
I pulled away. Umm.. he's looking me in my eyes. Do I run away? What do I say?
I ran away, out the path I came in. I ran as fast as I could. As I was running a bunch of things came to my mind. Why couldn't I talk to him? Why did I run away? He probably hates me.
I love him so much, but he's probably never gonna talk to me again after I ran away. I started to cry.
I slowed down and just sat on the sidewalk hoping I could somehow clear my mind.

-Levi's POV-
Shit. I was moving to fast and he ran away. I wanted to hold him closer and I wanted to touch him all over. I want his warmth. I want him to be...mine.
I craved more. I needed more of him. I need to find him and apologize. Should I apologize to him now? He probably hates me.
I grabbed my towel and tea. I also grabbed the towel he left. I ran the way he ran. I ran as fast as I could hoping to catch up with him.
I was just about to give up when I saw him crying, sitting down on the sidewalk.
I walked slowly over to him. He was wet from the creek. I purposely took my towel instead of his and wrapped it around him the hugged him tight in my arms.
He didn't move he just kept crying. He was cute when he cried, but it hurt me to see him in that stage.
I moved down and kissed the side of his head. "Why are you crying?"I asked.
"What are you doing?" He asked. "I didn't know you were gay", Eren said "I should probably get going." He pulled up trying to escape my grip but I just held him tighter.
"I hope you know if you run away I'm going to follow you." I said. "I like you." I said.
"I like you too." Eren said. A heavy blush set over his face. He grabbed my towel and smelled it, but he was trying to hide it.
"Here is a crazy deal, if you be my boyfriend I'll do everything you please. I'll never let you go. I promise." I stated.
   "Everything?" Eren asked.
   "Everything." I said.
   "Yes. I'll be your boyfriend." Eren said. "I should really get going Armin and Mikasa will be looking for me soon."
   He gave me a kiss on the cheek then left, that's when I noticed he took my towel with him.
   I got up with his towel and started to walk back home.

-Eren's POV-
   Did I really just become Levi's boyfriend that fast? Wait..I have his towel..it smells so good. I can't wait to tell Mikasa and Armin.

A. N. Well... that's that. Sorry it's short. I probably won't post any more chapters until I get out of Florida which might be a while. Sorry. -Jayden💗💗