Job Search

*Above photo Leliah played by Sarah Drew*

Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, my name is Leliah Anderson and my sister is Kensy Anderson. I am 19 years old and my sister is 23. I have dirty blonde hair and I am 5' 4" so I am pretty short. My sister and Jackson broke up about a year and a half ago so I moved out a long time ago and I now live on my own in the city of New York. I used to live about 30 min from here at my mom's so it's not a huge change but as long as I am by myself. I have used alot of my money so right now I am walking around looking at the news paper trying to look for a job. I come across an assistant job in the biggest company in New York.
Comcast NBCuniversal, the largest marketing company owned by the billionaire Mr. Carmichael.
As I walk up the the huge building I feel my insides doing flips, making me realize how nervous I really am.

I walk into the building going straight towards the front desk.

"Welcome what can I do for you today?" The lady asked ne

"Yes acctually I'm her to apply for the assistant position" I replied as nice as possible

"Ok if you would go have a seat and I will let you know when you can go up"

"Ok thank you"

After talking to her I went and sat down and waited.

After about 30 min they finally called my name and told me to go up to the top floor and let them know who I am.
Riding up in the elevator took forever seeming as there is 30 floors. Reaching the top floor the doors opened and I walked to the front desk once again. Letting them know I was sent up to apply for the assistant position they told me the boss was waiting and I could entire his office.

I walked to the door lightly knocking receiving a muffled "Come in" turning the door knob and entering I did not expect to see the person I saw in front of me.......