12. "Brother."

Jungkook's point of view:

"Taehyung you called me here, so let me do my job." I retort. Taehyung sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

"Officer please just conside --"

"Consider what?" I shut the laptop. "As we speak now we are waisting time." I clear my throat. It's pointless arguing with Taehyung over moves that are supposed to be done by the police. I thought he would follow on with my plan, because it's the quickest way to save his fiancé and niece –but yet he wants to pull 'the family' card.

"Taehyung your fiancé is in danger," I say getting up in his face. From watching the video all I know is that Namjoon was specifically targeting Taehyung so he took Andrea but it made no sense for the young child to be taken. "And your brother has her captive. So get your head out your ass thinking that your brother will miraculously hand her over to you," He clinches his jaw giving me piercing eyes.

"Why can't we just follow with Namjoon's orders–"

"The same orders not involving police? Wow that's rich," I sarcastically say. "Not."

He remains silent, being stubborn. Maybe his wife being held captive makes him tense.

Jimin speaks, "Taehyung I really hate not siding with you but Officer Jeon is right. You know exactly what Namjoon is capable of doing–"

"Exactly what I'm saying. This high bulleted plan places Andrea in a crossfire and she'll die--"

"Bullshit." I express snatching the coordinations from the police officer. "No one has ever died on my watch, so why would Andrea?"

"With your plan she might–"

"Do you love this woman?" I suddenly ask.

He doesn't waste a second nodding eagerly, "Of course I do and I know what's best in this situation involving my fiancé and brother."

Every one is silent to the point where it's almost hard to breathe. Taehyung is dead serious and his eyes are firmly on me.

"Trust me when I say that she won't die," I emphasis. "I give you my word."

"And my brother?" He notes.

Jimin makes a confused face looking at his friend, a few of my policeman look at him weirdly. Hoseok pats my back whispering in mg ear. "He needs some air to cool down," I nod my head.

"I can't promise anything," I say honestly looking Taehyung straight in his eye. "If he won't die then he'll end up in jail,"

"Can we talk in private?" he asks. I nod my head towards the stairs. He follows behind me.

I walk down the long corridor and enter his room. The room doesn't look any better especially since the lights are off, but the hue of the open curtains provide a beautiful scenery of the moon.

Taehyung enters. "Tell me something Taehyung,"

He looks at me and bites the inside of his lip. "Tell you what?"

"Tell me about Namjoon,"

He walks to his bed sitting down. From the nightstand he brings up a framed picture and hands it to me.

My eyes look down at the picture, it's him and Andrea.

The sunlight in the background leaves light strokes around them. She embraces him in her tiny frame with a cheeky grin looking up to him. He isn't too bad himself with the biggest grin. His eyes look intensely into her eyes as his arm is around her bringing her close. My heart lights up at the picture, euphoria surrounds this picture.