F-Father

My body didn't feel tired at the thought of my father already out of the dark lands and in hiding and already eating humans. Plotting to take back the human world. A picture in my mind as I hopped tree to tree, father sitting on his throne of bones of the troll hunter, his sword in his hands as he watched the humans bow underneath his feet.

His coolness of his embrace of his only living whelp alive. A foolish hope. I didn't care, what the voice in the back of my head said. I wanted to see my father, know that he is okay. Know that the time me and Bular left him alone didn't make him take his anger out on the warriors.

Leaning against a tree, breathing hard, my burns growing worse as dawn breaks through the forest. "No no no no no..." laying down against the tree, my throat burning, my stomach growling for the taste of human flesh.

"F-for Gunmar," the bit of energy I had, sprinting on all fours running after the fresh tracks. I could smell the tint of troll. The ledge, the glowing blue. Gunmar! Father! I'm here I'm right here! My body felt like feathers. Climbing over the ledge, my claws silent as they dug their mark.

Looking over the ledge "Fa-" Killahead Bridge...in dust. The glowing blue fading from the little bit of dark lands left. Draal with a fake arm from the fight at the museum with brother. Namura. Back from the dark lands, tired and injured. All of them...okay and happy. The troll hunter "the eclipse armor." I couldn't look away from the armor.

All my strength...I couldn't handle this any longer. Slipping from the ledge, the sun burning my skin even more as I slid from the ledge, rocks hitting my burns and pulling at my hair as I fell further from my father's home and deathbed.

My body finally made contact with the grass beneath me. Whimpering in pain, I didn't care who saw, the troll hunter wouldn't recognize me. No one would with the changes in my body and the wounds upon me as well would cover my identity.

"I...I'm sorry..F-Father." my aching, glowing blue fingers tracing the shape in the dirt in front of me. Opening my burning eyes to see a huge troll footprint of me. Not like the ones I've been tracking for two days. These ones were much much bigger, and heavier with the depth of the print.

The tracks were just made, the footprint matching mine, but mine much smaller and lighter in the dirt. Looking ahead to see claw marks on the trees matching mine. A slight blue glow in the leaves ahead. My eyes grew wide, my shaking body crawling towards the light.

Speaking in troll, the language old and weird on my tongue. "Gunmar!" crawling faster, the day going over my head as I crawled after the tracks getting fresher and fresher by the minute. The trolls in front of me starting to slow down.

The night catching on. My strength going away as I tried to catch up. Wobbling to my feet, but to only fall farther forward, rolling into a boulder. Pain everywhere, my claws digging into the boulder. My feet underneath me, aching worse.

The glowing blue, and green. That was father, and his army. They got out. My heart ached to see father again. Gripping Bular's horn that was around my belt. "He's free my brother, Our father is finally free." wobbling from tree to tree going towards the light.

The dark sky filled up with multiple colors of light. My swords drawn from habit. Even though I was tired, hungry, and thirsty, I will still fight to my last breath.

Putting my swords away back into their sheaths. "Sounds..of a battle?" that voice. I know that voice Dictatious. My father's advisor. Walking forward, my claws digging into the bark of the tree I leaned against.

"No...they tried to make the night brighter, they fear the darkness" THAT voice. Father! That was father! He took a deep and tired breath a pleased growl coming from him. "All that time, I had forgotten their were stars." father took another tired breath, but this time more pained. Could he be injured?! Pushing myself off the tree limping forward.

"If only my armies were here." He gasped, their footsteps beginning again. The brush cleared, I could see father, his tall body, his glowing blue cracks now like mine. His arm was around a Gumm-Gumm while the other was against his chest. Dictatious was in front of another Gumm-Gumm his glowing green claws around the four armed troll.

"We will build you another,lord, but we must get to the Janice Order." Dictatious spoke walking forward.

My lips moved, but no words came out. I wanted to scream my father's name! I wanted to see his one glowing blue eye see me. Be happy that at least one of his children were alive, barely.

The scream of car tires drew my attention as my father was brought into the road not knowing. Father! I tried again, but nothing came out of my mouth. "I hear a surface beast approach, slay it in the name of the under lord!" Dictatious demanded the Gumm-Gumm who was directing him around the forest.

The troll said something in troll, but I was too far to understand it, the truck coming at high speeds at the troll as he drew his axe. The Truck let out it's roar before it hit the Gumm-Gumm, throwing him over the truck, losing his arm, turning it to stone.

"In what matter of metal monster was that?!" Father demanded thinking his men knew what it was. "Did he slay it?" Dictatious asked looking at Gunmar, but also not? That didn't matter.

"Aw.. the poor thing still thinks it can fight for you" Dictatious whined in a dramatic way. "I do not need weakness, I will show you how destruction is done!" father growled raising his magical sword up to his soldier.

Blood was everywhere from the troll. Father turning back towards Dictatious another car coming up behind them at high speeds. Both of them drawing their weapons, as the Changeling from before got out of the car.

"Oh! Dark underlord! We have been expecting you, we have the tools to insure your final victory." the changeling spoke, going on one knee. The joy in my father's face made me happy.

Pushing off the tree, my claws scraping against the bark, my fathers growl at me, looking at me, his one eye growing wide. "What it is, my lord?" Dictatious asked sounding concerned.

"F-Father..." I gasped limping towards him, the burns all over my body ached as I stood before him, bowing on one knee, dipping my head low, the wind blowing my hair. "Ladar?! but...I thought you and Bular were slain by the trollhunter?!" Father demanding the one Gumm-Gumm still alive to help me to my feet. "Bular was barely clinging to life when I pulled him from the river, the troll hunter wounding me, but not badly, I brought him to a cave, where at night later when we were well enough to hunt, that's when the troll hunter striked again," I stopped to breathe.

"Bular heard me in distress when he was walking back from hunting, thinking I was the troll hunter," clutching the crack from Bular's sword, "He struck me in the chest, but once he figured that it was me he laid me down and stayed with me until I drew my last breath, but the troll hunter waited, Bular faught fierce while he was waiting for me to die, but the troll hunter took one of my blades and struck him down right next to me."

The memories flashing in my head like a axe to the side.

"How are you alive and look like me?" he was referencing to all the blue cracks along my body. "I do not know. I awoke at night nearly a few days ago, and ran as fast and all this time to find the bridge and bring you back." looking at my father.