"Just Friends" (Jotaro x Kakyoin)

Oooo here comes another book with another OTP of mine, I've shipped these two for awhile so i decided to finally make a book! I hope you enjoy the first oneshot. ^^

----

"Oi, Jotaro, why don't we stop for tonight and get into a hotel?" Joseph asked pointing at a hotel behind him.

Jotaro looked at the old man and gave him a silent nod. His gaze shifting back to kakyoin and avdol. Watching the two happily make conversation as Polnareff dealt with iggy. Jotaro wasn't one to socialize much, but when he met kakyoin, something changed. Maybe it was the way kakyoin would talk, or Kakyoin's overall graceful like stature, Jotaro chuckled quietly to himself before lowering his hat over his eyes. Kakyoin glanced over at Jotaro then back at Avdol, smiling at the stern joestar before speaking to avdol.
"Excuse me Avdol-san, I need to talk to Jotaro-kun."

"Hm, alright, I'll be inside with Joestar-san."
Kakyoin waved at Avdol before walking over to Jotaro. Leaning against the wall next to jotaro, kakyoin felt his teal eyes land on him before smiling.
"It's rude to stare and not say anything Jotaro-kun."

"Yare Yare..."
Jotaro looked to the side, making kakyoin chuckle.
"It seems you aren't one for socializing much, hm?"

"You already knew that kakyoin..."
Jotaro replied, turning his head back to kakyoin. His eyes trailed up and down kakyoin's slim built body but beautiful figure, his cheeks dusted over with a soft pink before looking away once more.
Jotaro pulled his hat down covering his eyes, while kakyoin chuckled quietly next to him. He gazed at Jotaro, a smile tugging at his lips.
Kakyoin opened his mouth to say something before Mr. Joestar came out from the hotel.

"Oi, Jotaro, kakyoin, polnareff, come on we got some rooms for the night.
Jotaro and kakyoin you two will share a room. Polnareff you and Iggy will have a room. Avdol and I will have a room here's your keys."

Joseph tossed them a key each, Jotaro caught the key before Kakyoin could catch it. He smirked devilishly at kakyoin while Polnareff dropped the key, but managed to snatch it before iggy.
Kakyoin followed close behind jotaro, the tall man leading him to there room. Ever since Jotaro saved his life, Kakyoin felt as if he owed him some more, something Jotaro wouldn't be able to find in anyone else.
Tonight, tonight I will confess to jotaro... I have to, he needs to know, Kakyoin thought to himself.
Without realizing that jotaro had stopped, he ran right into his chest face first.
Jotaro's hat shaded his eyes from view as kakyoin moved away shyly.
"S-Sorry Jotaro-kun.."

"Yare yare..."
Jotaro turned and unlocked the door, opening it for kakyoin who walked inside as soon as he could. The room wasn't small, a good size for what they had paid but one thing was wrong. It didn't have two beds, it had a single king size bed meaning they had to sleep together. The idea made Kakyoin's cheeks turn red as jotaro passed him, walking into the room and taking off his jacket and tossing it on the bed.

Kakyoin sat down at the small table next to the window lost in his thoughts as he tried to figure out how to tell Jotaro his feelings. Which the man himself pulled kakyoin from his world.
"Kakyoin, I'm taking a shower."

"Alright Jotaro..." Kakyoin responded, not looking at jotaro.
As soon as the bathroom door clicked shut kakyoin started to think again. Maybe he should just tell him bluntly..? Or be creative and tell him using heirphorant green? Too many possiblities, kakyoin sighed and shook his head. He stood and paced around the room, maybe it was better to leave this alone and let Jotaro focus.. He stopped near the door to the bathroom, hearing the droplets of water hitting the floor or jotaro's body.

The image sent shivers down his spine, the image of Jotaro's wet, burly body. Kakyoin stood there in a daze, before turnin his back and walking back to the window to gaze at the city lights. Something about this had to be done.
Kakyoin didn't notice the shower turn off, Jotaro stepped out and dried his boy and hair a bit before walking out of the bathroom silently. He noticed Kakyoin at the window, maybe it was time for some teasing...