Only MINE~ (Yandere jotaro x Kakyoin)

A/N: Ok guys... This is a graphic one if your squimish about reading gore then i suggest you don't read this one... Other than that, Enjoy!

----

Maybe it was something about Kakyoin that Jotaro felt like he needed to keep for himself. He hated it when others would look at his boyfriend, kakyoin or even speak his name, a murderous fire grew in him until one day he snapped.

Jotaro as standing aside, Kakyoin was talking to Polnareff who kept making him laugh. His blood boiled as he watched them chat, his pupils grew small. Kakyoin waved goodbye before walking to jotaro and kissing his cheek.
"Jotaro, I'll be at home alright..?"

"Mmhmm.."
Jotaro replied simply, not even glancing at his lover. As soon as kakyoin left the room Jotaro wandered over to Polnareff. Jotaros corrupted mind spoke to him,
Kill him...
Stab him... rip his intestines to shreds and bathe in his blood.
Jotaro smiled, with slight wickedness and Polnareff smiled a bit concerned.
"Oi jotaro, is everything alright...?"

"Everything is fine Polnareff.... I was actually planning to go out somewhere while kakyoin cooks... Wanna come with me..?"
Jotaro smirked as he innocently looked to the side.
"Ah, I have nothing else to do so why not, Iggy is out somewhere, I'll come with you."

The devil inside Jotaro burned with need of blood to be splattered. Jotaro walked out of the house with Polnareff trailing behind. The warm breeze blew through the hallow evening streets as the golden sun sunk under the horizon. The cruel and wicked intentions taking over Jotaro's mind.
Kakyoin...
He's mine...
Mine...
MINE.
AND ONLY MINE...

Polnareff was clueless to his true intentions and followed him like a lost puppy. All Jotaro needed was a secluded area so that he could fulfill his deadly desires. Jotaro led him out of the busy city into a more, empty area. There was a large empty building before them, years of neglect could be seen by how the building seemed to fall apart.

Glancing at the place Polnareff was genuinely confused, looking at Jotaro as if he was lost.
"Oi Jotaro, are we lost? Where the hell are we..?"

"No, I wanted to show you this, the inside looks better trust me..."
Jotaro replied, his pupils grew small while Polnareff turned his back to him and studied the building.

"Oi, jotaro this place is falling apart are you messin-"
Polnareff was cut off by star platinum pumching the back of his head. He fell to the ground as his head gushed blood, in the panic Polnareff wasn't able to summon silver chariot. Jotaro had a wicked smile plastered on his face, blood from the hit had splattered onto him. He could feel the cracking of his skull under his hands... it felt... amazing...

Polnareff was too afraid to say anything, before feeling the psycho wrap his hands around his neck. A blood red glint in jotaros eyes as i choked Polnareff, using star platinum to repeatedly punch him in the body breaking his bones with ease until they became shards. The warm blood seeping from the light skin of the Frenchman grew thicker as he died. Even long after Polnareff was dead Jotaro continued to rip his body apart with his hands.

The warm flesh and blood covered his hands and star platinum had a red tint to it. Jotaro stepped back to admire his work. Polnareff's head was now a pile of mush and his body was torn and beaten so much no one could tell it was human. Well jotaro could...
His face, arms and chest was covered in blood that dripped down onto his already bloody chest, his arms at chunks of flesh and bone from Polnareff's body.

He'd clean up at home, no more time needed to be wasted near the pile of flesh. It wasn't long before Jotaro returned home, walking by kakyoin quickly and to the bathroom. Taking off the blood soaked clothes and putting them in a bag and set then aside. He took off his hat and set it on the counter after taking off his underwear and hopping into the shower to wash himself off.

Kakyoin smiled as he heard the shower, his lover had returned just in time for dinner. He set the table before heading to there room, seeing Jotaro holding a towel around his waist since he had just finished. Kakyoin walked to him and pecked his lips and held his wet cheek.
"Get dressed Jotaro-kun, dinner is on the table."

Jotaro smiled sweetly.
"Alright, go head so I can get dressed."

Kakyoin nodded and walked back to the dinning room waiting for Jotaro who was throwing the clothes in the washer for a couple of full cycles. Dressing in a plain red tank and jeans and his signature hat he returned to his lover whom he sat by. He noticed Kakyoin prepared his favourite meal and kissed his cheek, thanking him before eating.

Kakyoin smiled sweetly before noticing Polnareff was gone. He didn't ask jotaro until they had both finished eating, Jotaro stood up and grabbed their plates and washed them. Kakyoin came up behind him and hugged his taller lover. Jotaro chuckled.
"Yare Yare, what is it kakyoin..?"

"Where's Polnareff? He said he may stop back by tonight."
Jotaro set the plate in the drying rack before turning to his small cherry boy and smiled. Holding his cheek in his hand and planting a kiss on his forehead sweetly. Kakyoin smiled, still curious on were his friend was.
"He said he was tired so he went home, plus you know how he gets when he's tired Kakyoin..."

He chuckled and lifted kakyoin into his arms and walked to their room. Kakyoin was giggling like an embarrassed school girl and Jotaro loved it. Laying kakyoin on the bed and taking off his outfit quickly before kissing down his neck, the flavor of cherries on his skin made him crave more. Kakyoin let out his small sweet moans, feeling jotaro's lips on his skin made his body heat up with desire only Jotaro could quench. A devilish smirk crossed jotaros lips as he looked up at his moaning lover.
"Ready for some fun~~"

...

It was early in the morning, the sun was rising slowly, bright rays of light shone through the blinds. Jotaro's big burly arms wrapped around kakyoins small waist, it was like a death hold, but kakyoin knows that Jotaro never hurt him. Running his hand through the dark, unruly hair of jotaro as he slept. It was the cutest thing to kakyoin, watching Jotaro sleep like a baby in front of him.
"Good morning"

Kakyoin whispered as he pecked jotaro's lips. His teal eyes fluttering open to meet Kakyoin's amethyst eyes. A tired smile appeared on his lips as he kissed kakyoin's bare chest as he sat up and stretched. His hair was messy from last night as was kakyoins but not nearly as much. Jotaro was slowly waking up as kakyoin got out if bed, stumbling a bit from last night. He went to the kitchen not bothering to put anything on, jotaro got dressed and walked to the living room passing by kakyoin and smacking his bare ass playfully.

"Get dressed kakyoin, The old man and Avdol are stopping by this morning.."
Jotaro said, ending in a sour tone as he thought of avdol getting near his kakyoin...

He growled at the thought as he puts his hat on, a knock at the door signaled that they had already showed up. Jotaro got up begrudgingly and opened the door for them both. The men walked in and sat down as Kakyoin came out of their room to great them. Jotaro leaned against the wall and watched them. His eyes burning holes into Avdols head as he watched how close he got to him. They talked for a bit while Jotaro made small talk with his grandfather, rarely paying attention to what he was saying. After they had finished Jotaro got up abruptly and walked over to Avdol and smiled crookiedly, the thoughts filling his head again.
"Oi, Avdol, would you like to come out with me as Kakyoins cooks breakfast?"