Chapter 13

Last time on the True Side:
Hiro went to get his staff made, then challenged Dumbledore to a duel. At supper he dueled the headmaster and got the Elder Wand. He developed house unity some more. And finally he went towards charms.
Now: Third Person Omniscient
'Ugh!! Can not believe Weaselpee is in the same class as me for charms. Granted all the first years have it but still.' Hiro thought as he walked towards the grounds. Once there he noticed that he was first as always. He then went to sit on a stone when he heard the other students and the Professor coming. He then asked Hogwarts to provide a stadium of sorts for their Charms class. The stadium, able to fit all the students of Hogwarts, was labeled Charms Class. It was coloured as Silver, Black, and Gold.
"Proffessor Flitwick, that will be the Charms classroom for every year Hogwarts is used as a school." Hiro explained to the short wizard who nodded in understanding.
Once all the students were inside the stadium in their seats near friends, the Proffessor started explaining Wingardium Leviosa. This went on for thirty minutes, whilst the rest of the fifteen minutes was used on practicing the charm. Hiro not needing the practice simply charmed the feather to dance around his desk. Next to him Blaise, whom of which he befriended, was staring at the feather in awe.
"How did you do that? I just got Wingardium Leviosa on my third try." He asked.
"Well ever since I learned of magic I started practising it. Not wanting to be left behind. Little did I know that not even the best fourth years could do what I am able to do, of course I have not bothered to check the upper years. I first learned of magic at age seven. Although at the time I thought it called Freakishness, since my ×family× called it that." Hiro replied.
"Oh, well can you tutor me? I mean since I do not trust the school system and you are ahead so to me you seem like the best teacher. Of course I will repay you somehow." Blaise asked, rambling as he went.
"Blaise, I hope you realise that I am bored and tutoring will relieve me of my horrid disease." Hiro said.
"You have a disease?" Hiro asked in shock and fear. But not fear for himself, fear for Hiro whom he developed a small crush for. Or at least he thought it was a small crush. 'Shit, what if he dies. Wait no he is a Vampire he can not die. Oh no but what if he is forever in pain. No, no, no ,no(keeps repeating and goes to him actually muttering no repeatedly.)' Blaise thought. " ...No, no, no, no, n-" Blaise was repeating until Hiro cut him off.
"My disease is" ( dramatic gasp here) "boredom." Once Hiro said this he mock fainted. "So, honestly Blaise calm down you act as if you had feelings for me." (Hiro will still be somewhat oblivious to the dealings that is love.) Hiro told Blaise.
"Well if you will tutor me then let me repay you somehow." Blaise requested.
"Alright then.... How about you tell me which lucky girl/guy/living creature you have feelings for?" Hiro asked. Blaise paled in fear and shock.
'Shit, I can not tell him. He will most certainly reject me. I mean I just got to being his friend. It will definitely ruin what we,er, I have.' Blaise thought. "Fine, Hiro I have a small crush on you. Although not sure if it is as small as I think it is." Blaise finally told Hiro after a few minutes. Hiro shook his head and went to pat Blaises leg but Blaise flinched causing Hiro to fall head first into Blaises chest. From there Hiro got up packed his things and left too fast for anyone to notice the flush of embarrassment on his cheeks.
Once out of the classroom Hiro headed towards the Forbidden Forest where he spent the rest of the day blasting trees trying to work off his frustration and embarrassment.
It was like this when Draco found him at 9:50. "As much as I like watching you we got ten minutes before curfew. So why don't you come with me to the Slytherin common room." Draco told Hiro blushing when he realized what he had just said.
"No thanks. Curfew does not matter it is simple detention. So... Yeah." Hiro responded still practicing spells that no Hogwarts student learn in their years of school.
"But, it is detention. Snape patrols these parts along with Filtch and they give the worst detentions." Draco whined.
"When you live with abusive muggles for how long? Oh right, most of your life things like detention do not really matter. Also thanks for worrying feels nice to know someone cares." Hiro replied to Dracos whining.
"Hiro of course I care. I like you." Draco responded in a duh tone. "A-as a friend duh." Draco added. 'Mainly because my father would not allow it.' Draco subconsciously added. At that moment Hiro blushed and looked up. Only to see Filtch walking up to them. Not thinking at all Hiro lunged at Draco shadowing them to Dracos bed. "As much as I like this position, we got Astronomy in two hours so we need to get ready." Draco told Hiro.
"Uh..uh yeah of course right. Um well I got to go... Bye." Hiro said but before he could get up and leave Pansy opened up the curtains seeing Draco on the bed with Hiro on top of him. Hiros legs were between Dracos. Their faces were so close that they could smell the others breath.
They just layed their staring first at each other then Pansy and back at each other, until she screamed. It was equivalent to Rons very manly scream. Although some would say Pansys was a but more masculine. Hiro then jumped off the bed and shadowed to the COS.
"Fucking Parkinson had to show up and ruin every thing. Great George, Blaise, and Draco have developed feelings for me. ANY MORE MADAME FATE." Hiro muttered. Little did he know a nosy Hufflepuff named Cedric Diggory was in Myrtles bathroom listening to Hiros mutters and shouts.
  👇👇Back at the Slytherin CR👇👇
"Draco, how could you, I thought that you had feelings for me?" Pansy asked Draco once Hiro left.
"Parkinson, for the last time I have no feelings for you. Also we were in the Forbidden Forest before Hiro lunged at me and suddenly we appeared here in my bed. I will not say that I did not like that position, but then you had to come in didn't you?!" Draco told the pugfaced girl. She then left crying.
Draco sighed in flopped down onto his bed. He was just about to doze off when Blaise rushed in. "HOW COULD YOU?!?! I LIKE HIRO AND THEN I WALK INTO THE COMMON ROOM WITNESSING PARKINSON CRYING AND MUTTERING ABOUT YOU AND HIRO!!!" Blaise shouted as he rushed towards Draco.
"Blaise shut up. Let me exp-" Draco started but got cut off by Blaise.
"No, Draco. You really hurt Parkinsons feelings. Now normally I would not care but people are demanding that someone stop the banshee. No one could sleep Draco. Now get the fuck off your lazy ass and apologise to Parkinson. We need our sleep." Blaise told Draco.
"I do not care, Blaise. I accidentally told Hiro how I feel." Draco told him.
"Well at least he did not use something you wanted against you." Blaise muttered unknowing that he actually said that.
"What the hell do you mean?" Draco asked.
"Oh shit I did not realise I actually said that. What I mean is that I asked Hiro to tutor me since the school systems have gone to crap, and well he used it against me to find out. You see he traded his knowledge for knowledge of my feelings." Blaise explained.
"I bet he is going to exploit our feelings to the public." Draco muttered under his breath.
"Oh well if the public does not already know of it. Thanks to banshee Parkinson down there. Let us just get some rest. Bye Draco." Blaise replied to Dracos muttering.
/Time Turner skipping to the last week of September Monday\ (As you have noticed I skipped Astronomy and a few days mainly because they were uneventful)
Hiro got up and walked out into the main hall of the COS. *Kitchens* Hiro told the room. Just then the water to his left parted and a platform raised from its depths. Hiro jumped into the platform and when it got to the roof he was shocked to see an opening of sorts. The platform then went from the black lake to inside the opening. Now saying that Hiro was shock is a bit of an understatement. The opening had taken him directly within the Kitchen.
"Hello, Lord Hoggywarts. It is I Cassandra. Head elf of Hoggywarts. What is sirs wanting?" The house elf, Cassandra, popped in and told Hiro.
"May I get a basket with breakfast?" Hiro asked her. She then popped out and popped back with a basket filled with breakfast.
He was walking out of the kitchens when John Muitgel ran up to him. "Hiro, I-I um... Er, well I like you, do you want to you know um hangout I guess?" John told him.
"Shit, fucking shit. Damn you Lady Fate. Uhh.... I got to go bye." Hiro said then he ran off.
👇IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ👇
So please comment on which pairings you want here are the options.

Hiro
1)Draco x Hiro
2)Blaise x Hiro
3)Hiro x OC #1(John Muitgel)
4) Other
Blaise
1)Blaise x Hiro
2) Other
Draco
1) Draco x Hiro
2) Other
Hermione
1)Dramione (Only if Draco is not paired with Hiro)
2) Hermione x OC #1 (John)
3)Hermione x OC #3 (This is a gay ship)
4) Other
John
1) OC #1 x OC #2
2) OC #1 x Hiro
3) Other

Also I need to know who should be Hermiones real parents, and what her real name should be. Here are ideas so far for the parents:
1)Tom and Bellatrix
2)Frenrir and other Werewolf (You decide what the other wolf is. So decide it's description.)
3) Remus and Sirius (Wolfstar will not sink)
4) Xenophilius and Pandora
5) Other
Notice: Monday the 18 of June through Friday the 22 of June I will most likely not be updating, since I will most likely be on a trip. American Time.