Chapter 78

TAYLORS POV

Those two weeks passed fast.

I was at the airport with Nash and Hayes and Chandler went there to send me off.

"Lets go Haass!!!!" I scream grabbing his arm.

"Taylor. I think its best you sleep in someone elses room. I know that you have to share a room with Hayes, but why not chill in Nashs room until Hayes falls asleep?" Chan says taking my hand. ayes awkwardly standing behind us.

"Chandler. Chill. Hayes has a girlfrined and I have a boyfriend, and if it bothers you then maybe I chose the wrong guy..." I say walking away and boarding the plane. As I was boaring and found my seat. I was sitting inbetween Nash and Hayes.

"I CLAIM THE WINDOW SEAT!" Hayes screams and everyone looks at him like he went all crazy in that second.

"Okay." I say putting my headpones in listening to 'Doing it Right ~ Jack and Jack'.

It was now 10 at night and we land at 10 in the morning. Only 10 more hours left of them fighting over which movie to watch.

"LION KING!" Hayes nscreamed.

"NO FROZEN!" Nash yelled.

"SHUT UP AND WATCH INSEDIOUS CHAPTER TWO!" I said slapping them both.

During the movie, they fell asleep, Nash didnt have a head neck rest thing so when he fell asleep his head hit the arm rest and then he lifted it up and put it on my shoulder.

* BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ***

C- So are we done?

Chandler texted me that when we had about 2 hours left till landing.

T- Duh.