Chapter 83

TAYLORS POV

Thats when it all went black.....

We had fallen off the railing onto three floors down on cement.

I had been shoken awake. It was Nash.

"TAYLOR WAKE UP!! WAKE UP WE HAVE 3 MINUTES TO GET TO THE LOBBY!!!" He says while Hayes was picking me up.

"Here wear this" Taylor Caniff says Handing me a tye dye t-shirt like his. and also handind me two bandannas

"Why?" I ask

"Your shirt is tuen and you ave some nasty scrapes on your arms." He says putting the bandannas on my arms.

"Okay. Im just gonna put this on over my tanktop." I say then exit and go into the elevator and put it on over then step out.

"TAYLOR!" Hayes shouts. Me ans Taylor C both yank our heads torwards him.

"I mean the bae not you." Hayes says.

"Yeah Tay, sorry gotta go with the bae now!" Taylor C says in a girly voice.

"Suree..." I say grabbing Hayes's hand.

We walk into the Lobby area where they were holding the Magcon event.

"Look mini me" Taylor says pointing to the sign of me and Taylor obviously photoshopped.

"WE SHIP TAYES LIKE FED EX !!" Some fans yelled as Hayes pulled me in for a hug.

AFter meeting some awesome fans and some hateful ones, I went and CHilled with Taylor.

"sup big bro." I say while tossing him some water.

"Thanks little me" He says.

The fan with the sign came up to me and Taylor and asked for a photo of just me and him and then me and Hayes.

After getting back to the hotel We all hung out in the Jacks rrom.

"TAYLOR HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!?!?!?!" Nash screamed looking pissed.