A Day Out

Thanks you guys so much for all the reads and all the nice comments you've been leaving ily xx

Taylor's POV

We pull up to the car park at the beach. It's around 5pm now because we ended up leaving a little later than expected due to the slight dilemma we had. Than after that we just ended up having a round of love making because Joe felt as though he needed to prove how sexy I am to me.

The sun is still high and shining brightly, and it's still hot to the point where I feel like I could over heat. But the UV isn't to bad so we won't get burnt.

We get out of the car and walk down to the sand. The sand is soft under my feet and I want nothing more to just collapse and lay in it.

Once we get to a nice spot on the sand we sit down. I sit in between Joe's legs with my back against his stomach and chest. He wraps his arms around me and rest his hands on the top of my bump.

"This is nice" I say.

"It is" Joe says. And I nuzzle my head into his neck. We both have sunglasses on as an attempt to blend in and not be noticed by the paparazzi. But sunglasses alone probably aren't enough, but I'm just gonna try to ignore it if we see any, cause I'm not letting them spoil our day.

I'd love to just stay like this with Joe in the sand but, holy crap it's hot! Like Ughh thanks to this pregnancy I don't think I've been so hot in my life. I fan my hand I front of my face but it does nothing to cool me off.

"Hey you wanna go for a swim or something?" I say with a slight pant.

"Are you that hot love?" He asks obviously knowing that I'm dying.

"Yeah." Now hopefully there aren't any sea urchins in there.

Joe gets up, I extend my arms and he carefully helps me up. Joe pulls off his tank top and sunglasses now only leaving him in his board shorts. I unbutton my shorts and slide them down my legs. I then pull my tank top off and take my sunglasses off leaving my in just my bikini.

He looks at me up and down and bites his lip.

"Don't tell me your getting turned on" I laugh "I'm the pregnant one."
He just laughs, pecks my lips and grabs my hand and we walk down to the water.

As the water first washes over my feet I feel an immediate instant of heaven. We walk out deeper so the water is up to about my mid thigh.

"Do you feel cooler now?" Joe asks.

"Much cooler" I sigh splashing my hands in and out of the water flicking Joe with the water.

"Hey!" He exclaims with a playful smile plastered on his face. I just start up with a fit of giggles. Until he scoops the water up in his hands and throws it on me.

"Ahhh" I squeal and now he starts with a a fit of laughter. That's when the real fun begins.
Splashing each other with the water until we are drenched and my hair is dripping with water.

We play around for a while until Joe sweeps me off my feet, literally picking me up bridal style. How the hell can he still pick me up is beyond me. I know he's strong but still I weigh so much more than I used to.

"Am I too heavy?" I ask with a hint of insecurity in my voice.

"Not at all" he says. I honestly don't even know how he is so freaking strong.

"Are you sure? You know you don't need to act all strong and tough for me, I know I weigh more than I used to."

"Love, your still not heavy. Honestly, I can carry you around all day if I need to" he says.

I tilt my face up and he leans his face down and connects our lips. And he spins around with me still in his arms, and I wrap my arms tighter around the back of his neck. We pull our faces away and gaze into each other's blue eyes. The sun is setting around us and is reflecting off the water and his gorgeous eyes.

"Damn your gorgeous" I sigh.

"So is the girl I'm looking at right now" he winks.

I blush a shade of crimson.

"You wanna walk down and get an ice cream?" I ask, because my cravings are kicking in all of a sudden. He laughs.

"Yeah, sure."

Joe keeps carrying me bridal style out of the water until we get back to out stuff on the sand.
He picks up my towel and hands it to me and I dry myself off. He picks up my clothes and I lean on him for balance while I pull my shorts on. We both finish putting on the rest of our clothes than walk to the ice cream shop.

I end up getting a double scoop of salted caramel and cookies and cream, while Joe gets a single scoop of chocolate. With Joe teasing me but also begin serious telling me that one scoop's for me and ones for the baby. He's cute like that.

We start to walk back down to our car, eating our ice cream cones. That's when I spot a man in the street with a camera. He has the camera pointing towards us and it's flashing frantically. Shit we've been spotted, like I expected. I look around more and see multiple people with cameras snapping pictures of us.

I know Joe sees them too because he tightens his grip on my hand which he's holding and we begin to walk faster.
But I don't let it bother me.

But that's the thing about paparazzi they don't just take photos, they like to ask questions.

"Taylor, Joe how are you guys?!" One asks.

"Looking beautiful Taylor!" Another shouts.

"How long until the baby's here guys?!"

"When do you think you guys are going to get married?!"

"Are you two already married?!"

They swarm us with questions but we just push through them and quickly make our way back to our car. We quickly get in and sigh with relief. The windows of the car are tinted so it makes it hard for them to see us in here.

"Well That was exciting" I sigh.

"Very" he laughs "I feel like they just don't  get the picture that we want to be left alone."

We both finish our ice cream cones and drive back home. As soon as we get inside I immediately collapse onto the couch. Even from the smallest amount of exercise I can feel so tired, my feet hurt and they're swollen from carrying around this huge stomach. But besides that I feel refreshed that we got out, went for a walk, had a play around in the ocean and got ice cream.

"You okay?" Joe asks and comes and sits on the floor next to the couch.

"Yeah, just a little tired" I reply and a yawn slips from my lips.

"I can start up a shower if you want to join me. Than we can go to sleep."

"Yes please" I breath with my eye lids fluttering.
.....

We get into bed. I'm only wearing a bra and panties because it's so hot and Joe is only wearing a pair of boxers.

"Thank you for today" I say as we lay in bed together.

"No thank you love, today was amazing."

"Soon we'll be able to spend days like this with this little one" I say and rest my hands on my bump.

He smiles and places his hand on top of mine "I can't wait to meet her."