Entrance exam

(After a while you were kicked out of your apartment so you went to Mina and she let you stay there as long as you help pay rent no you're not together yet and now it's a day until the U.A entrance exam)

You where jogging through the beach with Mina when you saw the now normal sight of a green haired boy dragging trash with a buff guy sitting on what he was dragging and you both ran past them you told Mina you wanted a race and she declined because she was tired. You then carried her home and when you got there she fell laying down on the couch then asked you something in a childish manner.

Mina: Can you sing for me?

You: Let us discuss. *Venoms head pops out of your shoulder*

Venom: C'mon sing for her.

You: I was gonna anyway I wanted you to sing Forever Stuck In Our Youth with me.

Venom: Yeah sure but only for Pinky.

You: Okay we've decided that we would sing for you.

Mina: Yay!!!

Mina: Good song and Venom damn you can sing.

Venom: I know.

You: Okay dude you can go back now.

Venom: Okay I will bye Pinky.

Mina: Bye Venom.

Venom then goes away and you fall on top of Mina with her trying to push you off.

You: This is a lumpy couch.

Mina: Mmpphhhhh (Can you please get off of me)!!!!!!

You: Fine but I'm tired.

Mina: Well I'm sleeping here so find somewhere else.

You: Nope. *picks up Mina*

Mina: What are you doing.

You: Putting you in your bed. *throws Mina onto her bed*

You then walk into the living room and fall onto the couch and pass out. You woke up early the next day so you decided to make breakfast and after you did Mina walked out dressed in a T-shirt and shorts and you went to get dressed after giving Mina food and after that you both ran out to go to the entrance exam. When you both got there she was on your back and you where making sure she stayed awake by pretending to drop her.

Mina: Stop.

You: We're here.

Mina: Oh. *drops off your back* Well wanna stick together and save random people?

You: Sure.

You both ran off with one of your arms a giant venom hand and you shooting tendrils everywhere and you saved a few people and then you heard a giant boom from behind you and you looked back to see the 0-pointer falling towards you so you made Venom transform into this around you letting you keep it up for everyone else to get out.

(Ignore girl)

You saw Mina stay with you and told her something once everyone else was gone.

You: MINA IM GONNA LET GO MELT EVERYTHING ABOVE US I BELIEVE YOU CAN!!!!

Mina: Okay.

You then dropped it , made venom retract and grabbed Mina as she was melting the 0-pointer above you two. You shot a tendril through the hole above you and held Mina as you slung yourself up and saw she had a giant cut on her
leg then you ran her to an old lady who showed you her office so she could heal her and she then extended her lips and kissed Mina on her forehead and you saw the cut on her leg start to heal and after it healed you carried Mina home after saying goodbye to the old lady. When you got there Mina asked you a question.

Mina: Could you sing for me?

You: Sure any suggestions?

Mina: High Hopes.

You: Okay. *places Mina on her bed , grabs guitar and starts singing*

Mina: I love that song especially when you sing it.

You: Why thank you and I have a song I'm writing that I would love for you to listen to when I'm done.

Mina: YAY!!!

You: Okay goodnight Mina.

Mina: Goodnight (Y).

You then went to sleep and after a few days you both got your acceptance letters and you were both in the same class.