First day

You where running to your new school with Mina and when you got there you saw a blond kid messing with a green haired kid so you stepped in.

You: Hey blonde could you stop messing with the kid.

Katsuki: THAT'S KATSUKI TO YOU , YOU DUMB BASTARD!!!! *shoots explosion at you*

You: *gets hit with explosion and steps back a bit* Now that stung.

Katsuki: *shoots 5 more explosions ,you fall over after getting hit with them* WHO ARE YOU KID!!!

You: *Venom starts to engulf you* We are Venom.

Katsuki: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

Mr. Aizawa: If you're here to make friends or creep people out you're in the wrong place.

You: *retracts Venom* That caterpillar sounds familiar. Uncle Shota!!

Mr. Aizawa: (Y)!!

You both fistbump each other then you see everyone looking at you weirdly.

Everyone except you and Mr. Aizawa: UNCLE SHOTA?!?!?!?!

You: What my mom was his sister.

Mina: And you didn't tell me because??

You: You didn't ask.

Mina: That's fair.

Mr. Aizawa: So everyone put these on *tosses gym uniforms on a desk* and go  outside.

After the whole explanation outside and the apprehension test you saw Katsuki running at that green haired boy so you shot a tendril at him only for uncle Shota to get him first. So you retracted it and walked over to Mina , Ochaco , and Fumikage and asked about forming a band.

Fumikage: I'll play bass.

Ochaco: I can play drums.

Mina: I can play guitar and sing with (Y).

You: Okay guess I'll sing and write than.

After that you and your band sing a few songs at places until you all became pro heroes and Mina and you became husband and wife and you had 2 kids, twins one girl and one boy.