Chapter 3

The Doctor and Rose walked into the nearest building in hopes of finding food, which was a small place called Cheddar Depot. It was a nice little store with a big front porch. This porch had a few chairs, some picnic tables, and two soda machines. This small shop sold ice cream, slushies, sandwiched, and some other stuff. As they walked in the lady behind the counter said,"Hello. What can I do for you two?"

"Um. I'll take some... Superman ice cream. That sounds brilliant." The Doctor looked at Rose,"What would you like, my love?"

"I'll just have some chocolate ice cream."

The lady brought them their ice cream. "That'll be $3.00." Rose started to get some money out of her pocket but The Doctor said,"I've got it Rose." And he handed the lady the money. They took their ice cream, walk out the door, and sat at one of the picnic tables.

Rose started to think about what it might be like to date The Doctor. 'It would be fun. We would go on all sorts of adventures. Travel anywhere we wanted. It might be a little weird though...'

"Rose?" The Doctor tried talking to her but she was deep in thought.

'Maybe we would have kids. No. I don't want kids. Hmm..' She couldn't stop thinking about him and the life she could have with him.

"ROSE?" The Doctor waves his hand in front of her.

"Sorry, what?"

"Are you sure that you are alright?"

"Yeah. I told you. I'm fine."

"Alright. Well, your ice cream is melting." He then leaned across the table and ate a spoonful of her ice cream.

"Doctor, there is something I need to tell-" The Doctor cut her off and said,"Sh. Rose, listen. Do you hear that?"

"What, I don't heard anything."

"Shh. Listen." He looked around and saw something moving toward them. It looked like a person. It WAS a person. This person was running and yelling something, The Doctor's name. The Doctor squinted,"Is that? It is." It was Jack. Captain Jack Harkness. What was he doing there?

Rose and The Doctor shouted in unison,"Jack!"

"DOCTOR! Doctor!" He turned to Rose,"Well hello there pretty lady. How have you been?"

"Hi. Jack I've been alright."

The Doctor butted in,"Enough chit-chat. Why are you here, Jack?

"I'm here on a mission."