Chapter 5

While The Doctor, Rose, and Jack were siting talking about Lilly, Lilly was on the phone talking about them.

"Yes. I think I have found him."

"Lilly. Are you lying to me? Because last time you said that it was only a normal human." The other person seemed frustrated.

"Becca-"

"What? What did you call me?"

Lilly let out a sigh. "Rebecca... This is him. I just know it. He has a girl that he calls his wife, but neither of them have a wedding ring. And he says that his name is John Smith, that what The Doctor always tells people his name is."

"Alright. Bring him to me and I will determine if he is The Doctor." She hung up.

Lilly walked back to the table and sighed. "That was my history teacher. She wants me to come back the school, so needs my help with something."

The Doctor asked,"Do you think it would be alright if we came?"

"Yeah. I'm sure that would be fine."

They walked to the school. Lilly in front, followed by Rose and The Doctor, then Jack was behind them. Rose and The Doctor where hand in hand. 'Rose is so cute! I wonder what she was going to tell me earlier' The Doctor thought. Jack was thinking 'They are so cute together! When did they get married? Wait, where are their rings?'.

The walked into the school and down the long empty hallway until they came to a big suspicious looking door. This was the room of Rebecca Roberts, or as her students called her, The Evil Witch. As they walked in, Rebecca looked them up and down. She was very strict with the school dress code, even after hours. Rose was wearing short shorts, and Jack was wearing flip flops. Rebecca walked over to her closest. She pulled out a pair of pants for Rose and a pair of shoes for Jack. "Mam, sir? I'm gonna have go ask you to wear these."

'Why? What is wrong with what I'm wearing' they thought. They didn't object. This Rebecca chick was scary. They didn't wanna get on her bad side.

"Lilly, who are your friends?"

"Well. This is John, she is Rose, and that is Jack."

The Doctor stuck out his hand,"Nice to meet you."

Rebecca shock his hand and said,"Well aren't you handsome. Can I talk to you in private for a moment?"

"Sure."

The others were looking at them. Rebecca motioned to the door, she wanted them out. They took no time getting out of there.

Rose could feel the jealousy. 'What does she want with him? She better not try anything. If she tries something I will burst in there and... Oh Rose, who are you trying to fool? You couldn't hurt a fly, let alone an old lady.'