♡ Melbourne Australia ♡

Story: FM
Chapter: 1
Words: 602

~ Celine ~

I put my last suitcase into the overhead and then I climb into my seat next to the window. Luckily I'm in business class so I have a lot of space and it is much more comfortable than economy.

The flight from Los Angeles (LAX) to Melbourne (MEL) is about 15 hours and 45 minutes. It's February 14th  9pm PST right now, and I should be arriving in Melbourne at around 6am AEST February 16th. On this flight I plan on just editing videos for my youtube channel and sleeping, maybe. I always have a terrible time sleeping on flights.

I pull out my vlog camera and start vlogging after we are in the air.

"Hey guys! So I'm currently on my flight from LA to Melbourne to live my best friend Kathleen, also known as LoserFruit. I am moving for personal issues and reasons I can't exactly get into right now, but I promise you guys will love Melbourne Australia. This is going to be my first time going to Australia so we're gonna experience it together. For now I'm going to edit videos because we have 15 and a half hours ahead of us on this flight."

I turn off my vlog camera and then continue editing some of my videos for my main channel, and my vlog channel.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Kath!"

I yell out as I drop my bags and hug Kathleen. I haven't seen her in a year. It's been too long.

"Oh my god I've missed you so much Celine!"

We hug for a few seconds more till we let go and I pick up my backpack and 2 suit cases.

"Who's the people?"

I ask looking at the 2 people standing behind Kath.

"Celine, Elliot. Elliot, Celine. Celine, Cray. Cray, Celine."

Kath quickly introduces me to the two guys and they seem nice. It's very easy to tell that Cray seems excited about being her at 6:30 in the freaking morning, but Elliot, I think thats his name, he looks REALLY tired.

"Sorry for not telling you Cel. Elliot has been staying at my apartment for a few nights for reasons, and then I needed someone to drive me here and Cray volunteered to take me. I decided to drag Elliot along because I felt like I could introduce you to two new people right away so you don't feel lonely."

Kath explains feeling kind of bad.

"Oh no its perfectly fine, trust me. But can we go now, I am seriously so tired."

I complain and we all agree and head to Cray's car and then we drive to Kathleen's apartment.

♡ ♡ ♡

Cray dropped us off at Kath's beautiful apartment in downtown Melbourne, and we walk inside. Kath shows me around and Elliot goes straight to the couch, where I guess is where he's been sleeping, and he immediately passes out. After Kath shows me around the apartment, she shows me my room last.

 After Kath shows me around the apartment, she shows me my room last

We walk into my room and it's BEAUTIFUL! She decorated it so nicely and its the perfect simplistic theme I love

We walk into my room and it's BEAUTIFUL! She decorated it so nicely and its the perfect simplistic theme I love. She even has my gaming setup all set up. I got scared they'd get lost flying all the way here. I had mailed my gaming pc, playstation, and all my streaming equipment a week before I moved here and I honestly thought it wasn't going to make it.

"Awe Kath, thank you so much! It's perfect."

I hug kath and then she goes to her bedroom probably to sleep as well.

I put all my luggage down, lay in my bed, and immediately pass out.