T-W-E-N-T-Y O-N-E

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND
BY: Non_Exquisite

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

MING'S POV

    Walking into the mall I 'casually' wrap my arm around Yo's shoulders. I need to stake my claim. All these people are already looking at my Yo. Checking him out. Ogling their eyes at him. I don't like it. Not at all.

    As we go from store to store, I try not to make it obvious to Yo, but I've made sure to either be holding his hand or have my arm around his shoulder. I also make sure to stare down at anyone who looks for too long.

    I use to do this before to protect my best friend, but now that I want to be his one and only lover. I need to be vigilant about other people that may cause a threat.

    Yo doesn't seem like he minds or notices the looks coming his way. That's fine. There is no need for more competition. Phana is enough. But I hope with time, he too, will no longer be a threat.

    Right now we are inside a clothing store. There's not a lot of people here so I feel comfortable enough to let Yo look around by himself. But it's not too long before I see one of the store clerks eyeing him up and down.

    "Babe come here" Yo turns around and starts walking towards me. I can't help but smile, did he even notice that I called him babe again.

    "Ming, what are you doing with all those clothes. You don't need that much" Yo says while looking through the different clothes I picked out.

    "I'm Picking out clothes for you" I say as I let him do what he wants.

    "Um...ok but I don't need all of these" god, his so cute with that confused pout on his lips.

    "Hmm I know"

    "Ming, these are all too big. There going to look to big on me" he says looking over the sizes.

    "It's so I can fit in them too"

    "If they are my clothes then why do you need to wear them?" He tilts his head to the side when he asks and it looks extremely cute on him with that confused look his giving me.

    "So people know what's mine" I say as I step towards him so close that he has to tilt his head to look up at me.

     "Ming, your not making sense" Honestly Yo obliviousness amazes me, but that's fine with me because it makes you that much more adorable.

    I just figured if I wear them and people see me in them, then Yo wear them, people will know they are mine because of the size. Plus it'll let them know that your taken. P'Phana is one thing but I'll be damned if I let someone else try to come in and win Yo's heart.

    I honestly don't know why I'm like this right now. This is like any other time we go to the mall together but it's like my emotions are ten folds.

    Damn what am I doing. Ming think straight. There is no need to buy all of this. I can just give him some of my own clothes to wear. I think I'm going to be addicted to seeing him in my clothes. I think that shirt of mine his wearing is making me more possessive of him right now.