SuperFly • V

Youngblood Priest

Usually I'm not the type to be giving a fuck about women. I love pussy and I get it when I want, but something about Nastassia has me intrigued. I want her and the fact that she's with that nigga makes me want her more. Aaron is a joke, I never liked him from when I met him. He always came across as sketchy and for him to be a bitch nigga trying to use Stass for her money is ridiculous. My phone rang and I looked over at Stass as she slept peacefully in the bed, jet lag really got to her. I walked out on the balcony so I wouldn't disturb her.

"Speak." I said taking a seat in one of the lounge chairs.

"What's this I hear about you being in Fiji? Since when do you go there?"

I rolled my eyes, Georgia is one of my many women and she knows it. She works at one of my clubs in Atlanta. Every now and then I get a quick fuck but that's all she is honestly. "What do you want Georgia?"

"For you to stop playing games Priest. Are you seeing someone?"

"That's none of your fucking business. Who do you think you are to try and question me? Do I work for you?" I barked back.

"I didn't mean it like that Priest.. I'm just saying we make love-"

"We fuck and that's it. Every now and then when I need a right hand to go with me to events I take you, but we have never made love."

"So you just out here fucking freely?"

"You've known that since the beginning. I advise you get yourself together and get off my phone."

She sighed. "Okay.. I love-" I hung up and put my phone on the table. I heard Nastassia stirring in the bed, she probably was about to wake up. I looked back and saw her stretching in bed. She got up and made her way to the bathroom.

After a couple minutes she came outside to sit with me. "How'd you sleep beautiful?" I said rubbing her thigh as she sat on me.

"I slept really good, what about you?" She said smiling brightly at me. I stared at her for a moment just taking in her beauty.

"I don't sleep, there's too much money to be made & you miss it by sleeping."

She chuckled shaking her head. "Well are we gonna look around the island."

"Whatever you wanna do, I'm down. Listen I have to go back to Atlanta in two days, you wanna come? You get to see how your boy is living."

She looked at me shocked. "Uh yeah, sure. I'd love to."

"For now, I got some clothes coming for you since I know you didn't pack-" Her phone going off interrupted my sentence. She looked at the call rolling her eyes. "Let me guess your boyfriend?"

She nodded. "I told him I'm calling it quits and now him and my mother keep calling my phone nonstop."

"He really snitched to your mother?" I said with an eyebrow raised. How much of a bitch can you be.

She nodded. "I told you, she loves him. In her eyes he does no wrong you'd think he was her son. I'm just over it, all my mom cares about is our image to other people. I don't care about that shit. She wanted me to be a stay at home girlfriend, letting money add up in my trust fund. I didn't want that, I went to school early and got the best grades. I was taking college courses at 14 and graduated with an MBA at 19, but does my mom think anything of it? No. I barely even talk to her since her and my dad separated."

"Damn."

"She thinks I don't know but my dad told me. She was sleeping around with some young guy, so my dad left. Now he's in New York."

I took in everything she told me and it didn't take long for me to realize the guy her mom has been sleeping around with was probably Aaron. But I didn't wanna bring her down because she's vulnerable right now, maybe another time I'll bring it up. I let her rest her head on my shoulder as I rubbed small circles on her back.

"Well you're with me now beautiful. You ain't gotta worry bout shit else, you can do what you want. You hear me?" She nodded her head. I looked into her eyes studying her. "What do you want?"

"Right now? I just want you." I smirked grabbing her neck pulling her to me and kissed her roughly. She let out a light moan as the kiss was ending.

I tapped her leg signaling for her to get up. "Go take a shower, your clothes should be here soon." She nodded walking into the bathroom.

I got another call this time from my right hand Eddie. "Speak."

"Yo nigga where yo ass at? You just out here taking trips? Got Georgia on my ass."

I rolled my eyes. "Georgia ain't my bitch so I don't see why she stressing. You calling me about business or you calling me about bitches."

He chuckled. "Nah I was just letting you know the meeting is set for Saturday when you return from your rendezvous with your mysterious woman."

Just then Stass walked out with just a towel on and I bit my lip as she sat on the bed to put lotion on her body. "Aight I'll hit you up later." I hung up not giving him a chance to speak. My focus right now is Stass and getting her to be mine. From when I saw her at the club I knew I had to get her. She had this energy about her that drew me in.

A knock at the door broke me out of my reverie and I knew it was the clothes I got for Nastassia. I opened it up as they brought in racks of clothes for her to choose from. She stared in amazement, I could tell though she has money she doesn't let that define her. In the end I get it, it's not truly her money it's her fathers money.

"So I just pick whatever?" She asked looking at me.

"Whatever pleases you babygirl and if you want something that isn't here I'll make sure they get it for you." I said wrapping my arms around her kissing her cheek.

I sat in the chair and watched as she looked through the racks and began trying on clothes. I just hope she's ready for the life she's about to get into.

________________

Excuse any errors