SuperFly • VIII

Youngblood Priest

"Make sure you tell chef Martin to cook lunch for Nastassia, nothing with nuts or soy. Oh and order her some calla-lilies to give to her at lunch. Here's what I want on the card." I said to my assistant Priscilla, but we all call her peaches, as I sat in my office.

"Yes boss." She said taking notes and grabbing the card out of my hand.

"Thank you Peaches." I said nodding my head and then turning my attention to Scatter.

"I don't know this Nastassia, but you must really like her to be sending flowers and having your chef cook for her." Scatter said as he gave me a knowing smirk.

"She's a good person

"She's a good person." I said nonchalantly.

"This nigga is in love." Eddie said coming in the room. Scatter gave me a look and I chuckled. He's not the biggest fan of him, he always tells me to just be aware.

Now Eddie is my boy, I've known him since I was 13, but like I told Nastassia you never put anything past anyone. Not even the one you love.

"I didn't say all of that." I said leaning back in my chair.

"You didn't have to. It's in your actions, you falling in love with her. I don't blame you she's fine as hell."

Scatter and shot him a look. "Don't speak about her, end of discussion. No one besides her bodyguards are to speak to her without my presence."

They both nodded. Scatter being my mentor gave me a look of approval before standing up. "Aight Youngblood, I'm gonna get out of here."

I stood up with him and walked him to the door. "I'll see you Wednesday for practice." I said hugging him. Scatter has been a father to me since I was 7, later putting me on to the drug game at 11.

"Alright son, you be careful with that partner of yours. Remember what I told you?"

I nodded. "Always be 10 steps ahead of everyone and put nothing past anyone.. not even you."

"Exactly. I'm out, oh and you got real feelings for that girl. Embrace them." He said leaving.

I walked back into my office and closed my door to start business. My main office is in my house, but not the house Stass is staying in. No one besides a few of my guards know where that house is. Even Eddie doesn't know about my other home.

When Georgia & Cynthia showed up, they showed up to this home. I had Stass here for a little, but after that encounter with the girls I moved her to the private home. I want to make sure she isn't in any danger at all costs. In the 5 months I've known her, she's become someone I always want to be around. I'm always thinking about her wellbeing. I don't let her lift a finger when she's with me, even though she tries to anyways. I don't know, maybe I like her cause she doesn't know who I am and she's humble as well as genuine. All qualities I respect.

After the meetings ended Eddie and I talked alone. "What's going on man?" He asked lighting a cigar.

"Thinking about getting out this drug business for good. Like just focusing on the clubs and working on new investments."

"How you gonna get out? You know it's a tough business to get out of." He said looking at me confused. Eddie has tried to get out before and that ended up in him almost losing his mom. Now he has her under the radar so no harm can come to her.

"We just gotta do one last drop and make this one big."

"And we do that by?"

"Going to the supplier themselves."

He chuckled. "You want our black asses to go to Mexico? Do you not know we have a record?"

"You have a record, I just have cops a bit suspicious but notice I stay under the radar. You like to be flashy all the time."

He shrugged. "Don't be a hater. Look man, you know I'm always riding with you but I gotta think about this. I'm not trying to lose my mom bruh."

I nodded. "Just think about it." I said as the door opened and in walked Cynthia and Georgia.

Eddie sighed. "Oh Lord, I'm gonna go." He said dapping me up and walking out.

"What is it?" I asked looking at the both of them.

"Where's the bitch?" Georgia asked.

"I don't own any dogs. If you're speaking of Stass, then you need to address her accordingly and she isn't here."

"Good, so how about we take a nice shower together like old times?" She asked rubbing my chest as Cynthia came behind me and kissed on my neck.

Now normally I'd gladly oblige, but to tell the truth I have deep feelings for Nastassia and she's too genuine of a spirit for me to do this. Even though I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend, it pretty much is already at that stage.

"Nah I'm good love. Y'all can see yourselves out." I said pushing them off.

"Are you serious right now Priest? You're turning down a threesome for some random who hasn't even been down for you like we have?" Georgia asked in frustration.

"That's fucked up Priest. The past 7 years its been us three and now all of a sudden you're monogamous?"

"Have I ever addressed any of you as my girl? No. So instead of trying to check me for shit you already know, I advise you get yourselves together. I can fuck who I want when I want and I can be with whoever I want. Yes, what we shared was great, but at the end of the day it was not a relationship. Now like I said before, you guys can see yourselves out. I have places to be." I said walking past them going outside to my guards.

I got in my car and my driver took me to the house on the outskirts of Atlanta. Once we got to the house I smelled the food chef Martin was cooking. I greeted him and saw he was preparing a meal for the both of us. Stass is leaving in a couple days so I want to make sure her last days here are special.

I walked into the spa room to see her getting a massage by my personal masseuse. I traded spots with her and started giving Nastassia a massage. She was calm till my hands went lower to her butt and then she got up pointing a gun in my face. I chuckled at how she's learning from the training I've been giving her.

"You gotta hold the gun firm Nastassia. You're too loose with it, let's others know you're scared and uncomfortable."

She nodded closing her robe. She kissed my lips softly and I stood between her legs deepening the kiss. She let out light moans as I placed kisses on her neck. I noticed that's her soft spot and I love to take advantage of it. When I'm with Nastassia, I don't feel the urge to fuck other women. I'm pleased with just her and that's past the physical.

"Thank you for the flowers." She said softly as my kisses got lower. I kissed back up to her neck and then her lips.

"No problem my love. You deserve that and more."

She smiled kissing my lips and then hugging me tightly. Honestly, this is something I can get used to and it's part of the reason I want to end the drug business. I don't want Nastassia at any danger. I want her to live a normal life... with me.