Chapter 24: Vampire Part 2

Nevieah's Point Of Veiw

I stand up "Nevieah Cullen" I met the crimson red eyes of this vampire "haven't you ever been told never hunt alone" he said sarcastically and I laugh the next thing I know he is next to me. "I guess not" he says as he bites my wrist and leaves. I fall to the ground and scream. The pain is the absolute worse I have ever felt I scream again louder Elijah bursts through the trees "NEVIEAH!" He screams as he runs to me he lifts me up and looks at me "Nevieah. It's going to be okay hold on stay with me"......

Everything goes black....

Elijah's POV

"Nevieah. It's okay hold on stay with me" she falls unconscious I race home Jacob's on patrol his face falls we run back to the Cullens I take her to Carlisle's office everythings ready I lay her down.

Carlisle puts an IV in her instantly and Edwards going though my thoughts. Emmett, Jasper and the wolfs look for the vampire. "She's going to be ok it will be a few days or Weeks before shes better so for now she won't be able to hunt she's weak very weak." Carlisle tells us. Renesmee bursts through the door she sits next to Edward and Bella. Jacob and I went to leave so planted a kiss on her forehead and left. "Thank you Elijah if you hadn't of found her she could be seriously hurt or dead. " Edward says "You're welcome" I say as I turn and leave "It's ok Elijah she'll be fine.Stop stressing" Jacob says in my head 'you would be the same if it was Renesmee' I replied he left me alone after that....

Nevieah's Point Of Veiw.

"Urg my wrist is burning!" I cry "Nevieah Baby it's ok" I open my eyes to shut them again the light was too bright, I open them agan as Carlisle injects me with more morphine to help ease my pain. Where's Elijah I thought "how long have I been out?" I ask "2 days" Dad says, mum and Nessie are practically crushing me in hugs. "That's enough Nevieah needs her test remember" Carlisle says while walking out of the room "Where's Elijah?" I ask "With Jake" Nessie murmurs as Carlisle walks back in the room with some animal blood, mountain lion to be exact. "Here you go, You must be thirsty this will help." Carlisle says giving me the Cup "Yhank you" I say being polite and Carlisle smiles "You should rest" Renesmee says and Jasper uses his powers to send me too sleep....