A Nasty Date Night

Michio is a Japanese boy who was born in America

Michio is a Japanese boy who was born in America. When Michio was one, his mother, Kaya, escaped her abusive husband, Ryuzaburo, & currently lives in Newcastle England.

Not all Japanese people have a monolith, but Michio inherited one from his father.

Kaya, Michio's mother, didn't have a monolid; Michio got his "cat eyes," also known as "Phoenix eyes," from his dad, Ryuzaburo.

While Kaya and Ryuzaburo had "1A type hair," straight to the tip, Michio's shared black hair was the same.

Spending time outdoors to escape Ryuzaburo, Kaya and Michio tanned, developing a pale brown complexion, a contrast to Ryuzaburo's fair skin.

Ryuzaburo, a homebody battling depression, preferred staying indoors.

Myla, a Navajo immigrant in Newcastle, which is within England, had fair skin that was tanned & monolid. Her jet-black hair and monolid & fair skin once led Kaya to mistake her for Japanese.

In a dimly lit establishment adorned in shades of blue, four employees hustle behind the counter while one diligent manager keeps watch. The eatery exudes an atmosphere that's more makeshift than refined, with tattered tablecloths and mismatched chairs. A menu, dog-eared and grease-smeared, offers only hamburgers in various dubious varieties, each accompanied by an unsettling aroma.

Guests, a mere seven in number, sit at the wobbly tables, their expressions wavering between curiosity and regret. The sole drink option, a lukewarm Sprite, comes in chipped glasses. Prices for these unsavory creations range from a meager dollar for the most basic to an ambitious eight dollars for a promise of extra "flavor." Despite the unappealing setting, those who dare to enter find themselves in an unusual culinary adventure, where the unusual combination of elements somehow manages to create a peculiar charm.

Myla has kidnapped Michio's heart, and Michio is incredibly nervous. Michio is afraid of offending her because she's indigenous, he has no experience with American natives.