T h r e e

Anthony

"Mmm Fuckk"

Ari muffled her face in the mattress and her ass up throwing it back on me. I pulled the blunt out of my mouth biting my lip. "You gonna leave me? Is that how you feel"

"Fuck" She moans                                                                                                                                                                "You crazy if you finna leave me, "I said quickening the pace inside, rumbling her walls feeling myself finna bust. I pull out letting the shit ooze down her back like. I grab onto her weave ponytail "Who you leavin'?" I kissed her earlobes down her neck 

"Nobody" She mumbled

I chuckled letting go, I get off the bed and reach for a towel. "That's what I thought"

Putting the blunt in my mouth, one leg at a time I put on my drawers followed by my sweat shorts. I look over at her struggling to get my cum off her back, With laughter, I helped her. 

She sucks her teeth "I got it" She snatches the towel from me. 

did she just snatch that shit?

"You know I love you for real... you the only girl I fuck wit--" 

"Save it .. you played me, you played that girl you was fuckin--" "It was a mistake.. a mishap"

"You thought it was funny to waste my time like that.. waste my money... let's not forget I helped yo ass when you ain't have shit--" "Let's not forget I ain't need your fucking help aight?!" I raised my voice. I laughed " I'm not finna do this. This is why we won't work, all you wanna do is argue" I pull my sweatshirt over my naked chest and put on my slides

"Well then get out ant-- " "I'm gone !" I shouted. Something in my head wanted to grab her and tell her how much I loved her, but she was leaving me mentally and physically. A nigga fucked up and I couldn't do shit about it now.  

I slammed the door to her room behind me, I ignored the faint crying from behind the walls I'm used to hearing by now. I forgot about crying when I saw the girl again. The chocolate skin girl with the gracious round booty. She shook the vending machine, tryna stick her hand through the slot to get a Lil bag o' lays. I chuckled and rolled my eyes, I began to walk to another way pulling out my phone.  

"You son of a bitch !" She shouted at the top of her lungs

I ain't wanna disturb her from getting her ass whipped by a vending machine, but leaving her by herself gave me a small pain in my stone ass heart. I turned back looking at that ass as I walked into the small corner.

"Move" I projected lightly pushing her out the way, I shook the machine watching the bag of chips fall. 

"Ay, good looks," she said getting the chips out.

I said nothing back walking into the hallway 

"Thank you ?" You heard it in her voice, she was sick I ain't say shit. "You know you could just say you're welcome"  I ain't notice she was following me down the hallway, I stop walking and turn around.

I fold my arms scanning her white tank and silk shorts that made her booty look extra good. 

"Don't mean to be rude but you could at least not stare if you don't wanna say nothing"

"Well, I'm starring... What you gonna do bout it?" Her face looked startled when words escaped my mouth. 

"Well now-- wait a minute--" "Good, cause Ion to mean to be rude, but you could at least cover up before you come outchea .. in a nigga face in all" I looked her up and down stopping at her face as she gave me the stankest face.