It was an accident, i swear!

Y/n- your name
H/c- hair colour
H/l- hair length
E/c- eye colour
Pov- point of view
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's pov

We are currently fighting deatheaters... In Hogwarts! Yup, it is the final battle between lord voldemort (yeah, I said the name, what are you going to do about it!) And the legendary harry potter (who is my friend!) "STUPEFY!" I said, stunning the deatheaters beside me. Then I saw a flash of light! No, I can't covered in blood with a torn white gown (don't ask why I was wearing a gown) on me.

 Then I saw a flash of light! No, I can't covered in blood with a torn white gown (don't ask why I was wearing a gown) on me

I blacked out....

Tom's pov

We are going out near the black lake to stargaze, said our astronomy teacher and unfortunately professor DUMBLEDORE
is coming with us! We were all set in place when there was a flash of light, it vanished and its place was a girl,seeing that she was wearing a gown, with some red substance on it?, falling. She nearly went into the black lake but professor dumbledore placed her gently on the ground with a spell. Everyone started to crowd up around the girl, I was in the front so I got a better view. It was a girl drenched in blood and mud, she was barefoot and wore a torn gown but still she looked beautiful. It looks like she is in a deep slumber, she was taking to our healer. We were sent to our dorms straight away! Who is she?