I am so gonna kill someone today!

Y/n's pov

Urgh, it feels I'm on fire! I opened my eyes gently and saw I was on a hospital bed. Good, so not dead. Has the battle ended? Did harry win? What the heck happened!!! I sat up as quick as I could, I stood up. I was in my gown, still covered in blood and mud, my hair is messier than ever, I'm barefoot but thank goodness I'm still wearing gloves!
I heard footsteps coming toward me, I went back onto the bed and pretended I was asleep. I pulled my dagger out , from under my dress, that was strapped to my leg.

that person was right next to me, I jumped on the person, I was on top of him and and pointed the dagger near his neck

that person was right next to me, I jumped on the person, I was on top of him and and pointed the dagger near his neck. I took in his features, he looked like a god but that won't prevent me from killing him if I have to. "Who are you?! Where am I?!" I shouted. "Let me sit up and I'll tell you," he said. "Fine," I said. I stood up. H stood up. I stepped 8 steps away from him. "You are in Hogwarts ," he said. "Impossible," I whispered. "And my name is Tom marvolo riddle," he said. He is him! He killed my parents,friends and dobby!

Tom's pov

After I told the girl my name, she looked at me with rage and disgust. She charged at me, swiping her dagger towards me, I kept dodging her attacks. She kicked me and I fell down. She was about to go in for the kill, then dumbledore, who just came in now, disarmed her and pulled her off of me, he took her out of the room. Before she went, she spat on my face and shouted " I hope you shall rot in hell, devil spawn!"
What was all that about?

A/n: sorry about the short chapters but today is eid and I'm supposed to celebrate it now so bye.