To much dramma

•added!•

She had (bunny ears and tail!) bunny ears and tail

She had (bunny ears and tail!) bunny ears and tail. "W-what happened?!?" I yelled. "Mr. Baldi!!!!" I screamed. "Yes~ wait what happened to her!!!!???" He yelled/asked. "Idk I came out of the b-room and there she was with bunny ears and tail." I said. "Oh my goodness WENEEDTOTAKEHERTOTHENURSE!!!" (I dare you to read this XD) he said so quickly that I couldn't even understand what he was saying. "Ok...?" I said. He started dragging me to the nurses office. Oh that's what he said 'we need to take her to the nurse!!!'. Baldi was holding her like a baby. She seemed to open her eyes and then it looked like she was blushing bright red under her mask. Did she... oh my god! She did! As we got to the nurse there were two new students? "Mrs. (I'll just name her sunny :) ) sunny why are there two new students here???" I asked. "Oh kitty this girl is Katie." She pointed to the girl in the blue baggy shirt and some light blue pants. "Ok what about the girl over there?" I pointed to the girl in the pink dress and bunny leggings. "Oh that's Mel and if your wondering how they got here they bonked heads." She said. "Oh hi there... oh my god what happened to her?!?" She asked. "I don't know." Mr. baldi and me said together. He seemed to blush. Suddenly y/n came in crying and her wrist was bleeding. " oh my goodness what happened. " t-the bully pushed me on the wall and he tried kissing me but I refused and he cracked my wrist!" She said shakily. I went up and hugged her. And whispered to her "it will be ok." And that is the end of this chapter.