11.

It was a day after me and baldi kissed and I still don't like Addy for liking whats MINE. (sorry Addy  I had to make someone the one guy/girl that likes baldi and crys over him...)
Ehh if she doesn't like him anymore.... "Hey Mr. Baldi!" I said as I passed him. He just nodded hello. Okay... **timeskip**
So me and baldi went to the bathroom for some 'reason' he said. "So we are here now whats this 'reason'." He smirked then said... "y/n l/n im pretty sure that you know why. But if your playing dumb then, you have gotten an F on every math test and that means a... punishment~!" He said. My expression changed. "W-what are you gonna do Mr. Baldi??" I asked. "Oh you'll see~" he said. (I dont wanna say all that dirty stuff) *Funtimekitty's pov* all i heard last night were  moans and more moans. Coming from who's mouth?... idk they were muffled and they were coming from baldi's class. Better ask him tomorrow! *timeskip*
As I was walking down to class with y/n she was shaking and tripping every now and again. "Hey y/n why are you tripping and shaking??!" I asked her. "J-just don't fail your math t-ests." She responded. "What why...?!?" I asked. "Just dont do it!" She shouted. *?? Pov*
'Oh you'll find out here soon miss kitty.' I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well next chapter is the last... hope you enjoyed this one. Next one is gonna be the longest so it may take a couple of days. Wait ... who is that?? Did I flunk a bunch of my math tests?!? Will I get the same punishment or a different one less... lets say inappropriate? Find out in the last chapter (the next chapter)