Mr. Mendes

Shawn walked into his work, which was the Seaside West High School (not actual high school i don't think)

He smiled at some of the students and teachers as he made his way to his Math Classroom. It was 5 minutes until the bell rang so he sat down and went over his lesson plans in his head as students started filing into the classroom nodding goodmornings and sups as they found their seats.

15 minutes into Shawn's lesson, someone came bathing into the classroom as Shawn looked over to the door with a confused expression then his expression changed from confused to angry.

One of Shawn's trouble seniors, Cameron Dallas. Most of the students called him Damn Cam. Famous around the school as a bad boy dare devil. That's why they call him Damn Cam. Because he never loses a Dare. No matter how crazy or stupid it is. He does it

Shawn put his chalk down and walked to Cameron angrily. "What are you doing late again for the third time in a week at my class, Mr. Dallas?!"

"Sorry Mr. Mendes, I had Business to take care of." He winked and pointed to a fresh hickey on his neck.

Shawn couldn't help but growl and roll his eyes at the sight. "See me after class, Cameron"

"Will do,Shawn" he sat down

The whole class gasped as he sat down. He called MR.MENDES Shawn. Yes that was his first name but non of his students were allowed to cal him Shawn. Half the class didn't even know his name was Shawn. Or know his first name at all for that matter.

"What? I thought since he called me Cameron it's only fair to call him Shawn. Ya know?" Cameron spoke smirking

Shawn sighed "Whatever. Do it again and I'll give you a weeks worth of detention. Anyways like I was saying if you take 345 divides by 20 you can come up with..."  Shawn rambled on with his lesson

What will happen next? Find out in the new chapter>