After class Dallas

Cameron was sitting in his seat as all of the other students walked off to their next classes. Shawn waited til everyone was gone before shutting the door and walking back to Cameron. "Mr. Dallas, I'm very disappointed in you. Late for class so many times I don't even know how many anymore. Your grades for this class are terrible" Shawn rambled on about his grades.

Cameron rolled his eyes "I try, Maybe if you'd teach better, I would get better grades" He sassed

Shawn walked to his desk "Well I hope you feel accomplished. Your Math teacher and every other one of teachers are very disappointed in you. We all know that you know this stuff, Dallas, but you choose to put on the bad boy act and be cool. Well I'm sorry to tell you but at the rate your going, you aren't going to graduate." Shawn spoke.

Cameron frowned and looked down. "Tell you what, if you can show me that you care about your education for three days, and get good scores, I won't have the principal take you off of the football team, Yeah?" Shawn said walking back to his desk putting down some papers. "Your dismissed, Mr. Dallas" Shawn said from his spot at the desk.

Cameron nodded and grabbed his bag and walked to his desk "Oh and you won't be disappointed tomorrow, I promise I'll pay more attention and stuff" he said then walked out of the door as Shawn smiled