Chapter 4: My room

Akari's POV:

Anthony looked at me highly confused.

"Sis are you on drugs or something, I do not have any disco lights." he blurts out raising an eyebrow at me.

"Then why the heck did I see blue and purple!" I yell out blushing a little from my confusion. Feeling a grip on my wrist I look at him pouting. I let him though since I guess it doesn't matter. I don't think I even bought disco lights for my dorm.

"I think this is your dorm room" my brother states with a sigh and unlocks the door. I nod gently at the number.

"Yep sure is, it's gonna soon to lead to hell's door of school work the following week." I groan as I walk in. Looking around it's pretty bland. No color at all, just white walls. I'm definitely gonna decorate it a lot. But first... Looking at Anthony with I small smirk I jump on him.

"I am queen!" I screech out happily and mess up his hair. I feel like we have swapped the older sister and younger brother thing. Since I act like a 5-year-old while he is more mature.

"Oh no you don't" Feeling my self-fly through the air I hit the fluffy bed that's set up in the middle of the room.

"Hey! no fair" I giggle sitting up to look at him. He just shrugs and sets down the stuff he was carrying.

"Now that we found your room let's go get the rest of the stuff from the car" he smiles happily.

"Ugh but I'm so comfortable..." I roll around on the bed.

"This bed is way to comfortable!". Feeling myself get lifted up I growl.

"Hey! I'll just decorate later Anthony pwease?" I ask with my hands put together in a praying motion.

"Do you not remember that I can't stay for that long?" he sighs out as he grabs my dorm key before walking out and shutting the door.

"Ummm no?" I ask with and eyebrow raised. Dad didn't say anything about me having to drop him off back at home.

"Dad wants me to go try and find a job," he says looking at me.

"Wait what?!" I look at him surprised. He just keeps walking ignoring me.

"Dad says that now you're gone I'll have to help him out with the house more... since he is paying for most of your college tuition" he says softly looking at me. I nod gently and start to walk slowly with him.

"Just promise me you'll try to come home at least once a month... or even twice" he looks at me hopefully. Giving a smile I hug him tightly.

"Of course!" I nuzzle into him happily. "I can't just leave you, Penelope and dad alone!" I look up at him.

"Especially since you guys can barely cook" I smile. His cheeks turn upwards in a big smile, showing off his clean teeth.

"You better learn something good at that school!" he chuckles. "You are majoring in like all of the best cooking classes" he smiles as he unlocks the trunk of the car.

"Oh trust me I will!" I smile happily as I start to pull the dolly out to carry the heavy stuff. As we start to drag the rest of my stuff back to my dorm I notice the same guy looking at me from the volleyball court.

His jet black hair waves slowly in the evening wind his grayish-green eyes penetrate my clothes. Why is he even staring at me so hard?! Looking away with a blush from him noticing me checking him out I speed up my pace.

"Anthony hot guy alert pick it up bud." I whisper out as I open the door.

"Oh is it that guy with the..." I glare at him.

"Don't".

"Say".

"Anything".

I look at him before spinning around to continue walking. But with my shitty luck, I crash right into someone. Dropping the big bag of my things but gladly not falling down.

"Are you okay?" someone asks from above me as I feel a small squeeze from around my waist. Blushing I nod gently and look up to see a guy with Dark blue eyes and brown hair.

"W-Whats you name?" I mumble out as I back away from his hold.

"Oh, my names Kai," he says softly as he helps to pick up my stuff.

"And what's your name?" He asks softly as he hands me my big bag of books and my cooking stuff.

"My names Akari" I nod happily and hold my stuff close and look at Anthony.

"And this here is my little brother Anthony." I point at him with a big smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you two." he shakes our hands.

"I have to go meet up with my friends outside. I'll see you around!" he waves goodbye before walking outside.

"Gosh dang it Akari your so lucky! You bump into all the hot guys!" Anthony growls out and flails his arms.

"Oh be quiet!" I groan out before walking again.