besties <3

"ashley, i need your help."
"who's this?"
"me, zoe."
"oh," she giggles. "the one from monet's."
"yes and if you aren't busy, could you probably help me, today?"
"of course i could!" i could hear her smiling.
"ok, i live in the aparments next to the cafe, just call me when you get there and i'll let you up."
"that's funny because, i live in those apartments!"
"even better."
"im in 307, meet me there."
after 5 minutes she was there. yes, i checked.
i was reading different articles about how to write resumes when she came.
"zoeeee," she exclaimed.
"i'm here!"
i gingerly opened the door.
"hey z- have you been crying?"
"i don't know, maybe. but it doesn't matter." i tried to persuade her.
"we don't have to talk about it but we need to get you in a better mood."
"you know what, that would be amazing. i feel like crap."
she went back to her apartment, and brung back ice cream, cookies and blankets.
"okay, i brought the essentials. we are going to watch netflix and eat. pretty much what i do everyday."
we ended up watching old movies that everyone loves, mean girls, 13-going on 30 and bring it on.
that's when she made me tell the truth.
"c'mon zoe, you've cried at all the lovey-dovey scenes. and none of them are sad."
"okay, okay, i'll tell you."
"yes!"
"do you know wyatt oleff?"
"well duh! he comes to monet's like everyday and never leaves."
"i mean, the celebrity aspect of him, one day, i started working on the set of it."
"i loved that movie."
"don't interrupt."
"sorry."
"back to what i was saying, one day jack dylan grazer saw that me and wyatt were very fond of each other. and well, let's saw that he didn't like it. so jack spread rumors about me and how, i was using him, and how i trashed the set. i basically lost most of the small fandom i had and my internship. wyatt never denied any of it. he went so far as to date sophia lillis and call me a thief."
"wow."
"i know. and he dm'ed me today."
"i think you should give him a chance."
"what?" i demanded.
"if he's truly sorry than, you should."
i was surprised.
"i-i never really thought of that."
"yeah, but i have to go, my sisters gonna be over."
"okay, i'll see you later. i have some apologizing to do."