First Customer!!!

Part 2 is now out i hope that you guys enjoy this and please give me some tips or some improvments to this part becuase everyone has mistakes and please im sorry for the spelling mistakes this is my firts time writing this in a computer. THANK YOU AND ENJOY :3
---------------RECAP---------------
Ok to recap what happen in part 1
Well bonnie got a new job as a waiter!Yay but he had to wake up extra earliy to clean up the mess in the bar that he "owns". As he finishes cleaning he get a message from his boss but the strange thing about his message is that he never says his name only good luck on his new job and when he will get his new paycheck.
-------End of RECAP-------------
Bonnie's POV
-huh?What a wierd message but oh well i hope everything turns out ok*i say as i texted the boss saying"thank you for wishing me good luck sir!*
huh...?Thats wierd shouldnt people be coming in already*he thought to himself and finally sees that his sign was switched to closed not open*
Oh no wonder hehe...*he laughs alittle and went to go change the sign to open and went to the pantry*Ok now then i hope this day goes well if it doesnt then i might just quit and find a new job if this doesnt turn out well.*he sees a group of people go in and one of them with there girlfriend*
ohh my first customers!*he goes to them with the menu*hello welcome to my bar what would you like today?!*he says excited*
---------Groups POV------ (no chica pov sorry)
Member= Freddy,(Freddy's girlfriend)Chica, and lastly Golden Freddy
---------Freddy's Pov------
-huh finally a day off from those kids!*he says happily*Ok what are we going to do today chica?*He said to his lovely girlfriend and she answered"maybe we should go out somewhere?"* Oh wait didnt bonnie got a new job as a waiter?Maybe we should go there ill invite goldie too!*she looked at him and smiled"ok then my sweet" she said at him* Ok then its settled!*He grabbed his phone and texted goldie to be ready in 15 to 20 minutes*
--------Minutes past as Freddy and Chica finish dressing up----------
Golden Freddy's POV
*his phone rings his favorite song "Just Gold"*
-huh?Oh I got a message?*he checks his phone and sees the message his big brother Freddy*So they will be here in a couple of minutes for me ok i have to get ready because *he looks at himself* I LOOK LIKE TRASH!!!!
--------Few minutes past as goldie finishes getting read------
Wait where are we going again??*He checks his phone*Huh? I never been to that bar before is it new??
-----He waits for Freddy and they enter the bar and they go to sit--------
(They are greeted by the purple bunny and they look at the menu)
Freddy- Ill have half a glass of wine with a side of frys
Golden freddy- Ill have a Triple Shot Carmel Macchiato and eggs and fried rice
Chica-Ill get the same as my teddy bear will get*she winks at freddy*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oof that took sooo long i hope u guys enjoy :3