🍼Jimin x Yoongi🍼

Little: Jimin

Little: Jimin

Caregiver: Yoongi

Scenario: Yoongi already is taking care of Jimin while in little space but is yet to be his official 'Daddy'. How will Jimin decide to tell the news to Yoongi that he wants him to be his official caregiver?

Notes: This one-shot includes some bits of baby space where Jimin is in the headspace of 0 to 3 years old so if you don't like that then don't read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{At The House}

Jimin is sitting in the living room of the dorm with his little space clothes on and a pacifier in his mouth. He's been in his headspace since he woke up and is very happy about that.

Jimin tends to feel his best when in his head space because it gives him a chance to relax from his busy schedule. But, one thing has been bothering Jimin for at least a week now and he can't get it off his mind when big or little. Jimin wants Yoongi to be his daddy.

Although he already tends to gravitate towards him when little, he hasn't yet said who he wants to be his official caregiver even though he already knows. Jimin fears Yoongi wouldn't want to be his caregiver although he knows Yoongi would love to.

But little and big Jiminie decided one thing.

He was going to ask Yoongi to be his caregiver tonight.

{Before Dinner}

Jimin is in the lap of Jungkook on the couch watching Paw Patrol. While waiting for dinner, to get ready he decided to voice the idea of watching cartoons and of course he couldn't do that without dragging one of his friends to watch it with him.

  He will occasionally mumble little things to Jungkook about the show with a lisp due to how young of a headspace he's in and the pacifier wedged between his lips.

"Kookie wook is a doggie!"

"Kookie wha is dat girwl so mean?"

"Jinnie say it not nice to steawl."

Of course, Jungkook would answer him with small little answers to make the little content knowing he was paying attention to him. While Jimin was still going on about the cute dogs, Jin suddenly announces that dinner is ready and all the boys soon gather in the dining area.

"Come on Jiminie let's go eat dinner," Jungkook says while picking up the little.

"No Kookie! Minnie has to watch Paw Patrol!" The little yells with a pout.