Chapter 13

Previously:

"He was asking me advice to ask Meredy out and what he should get her."

"Baby I-I...."
________________________________

Lucy's POV:

"Baby I-I.... I didn't know. I thought you were with him because I saw you guys sitting together having a picnic and everything and I just assumed that you were --"

"Just shut up already." Erza replied pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"I forgive you and I can imagine how Jellal and I looked at that time, but I promise that we're just friends. If something like this happens again, please talk to me about Lucy."

"I promise."

Erza pulled me close to her and we cuddled for thr rest of the day, not wanting to let go of eachother
_________________________________
(The Next Day)

Oh shoot! I totally forgot. How was I going to tell Erza that I kissed Mira? We just made up. She's going to kill me or worse Mira. Nothing comes from lying, I'm just gonna tell her.

"Hey um Erza? I kinda um need to tell you something"

"Sure, what's up babe" Erza replied smiling.

Why does she have to be so beautiful and cute? Dammit I feel so guilty.

"Well, um... when we broke up I... um. Mira came over and I was really drunk, but we kinda um kissed."

Erza stared at me emotionless.

"Baby, please don't be mad." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"I'M GONNA KILL THAT FUCKING BITCH!" Erza screamed before running out her room into the guild.

_________________________________________________

Erza's POV:

I CAN'T BELIEVE HER, AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH. SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH LUCY MEANT TO ME.

Mira, that girl is going to die today.

I sprinted into the main hall with rage in my eyes and pointed at Mira who was standing behind the bar.

"YOU, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

At this point everyone was staring at me.

"Erza, please calm down. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, it was an accident. I didn't know what i was doing, I-I didn't mean to. I swea-" Mira said, but I cut her off. I didnt want to hear her excuses.

"YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE DOING. YOU DONT GET DRUNK. I KNOW LUCY DOES, BUT YOU, YOU WERE PERFECTLY SOBER!"

I could see Natsu slowly walk towards me, but I didnt want to listen to his bullshit.

"Erza maybe you should relax-"

"SHUT UP NATSU, THIS DOESNT CONCERN YOU!"

At this point I pounced on Mira I began grabbing her hair and slapped her across the face. She didn't respond. She didnt say anything or fight back as I hit her. I hated her for this. Why was she not responding?

I stopped for a minute angry at her and she spoke up.

"I will not hit you back because I know that I am the one in the wrong. So if you'd like you can hit me as much as you want."

At this point I don't think i was mad at her as much as I was mad at myself. What was I doing? I promised I would protect my family not hurt them.

I got up off of her and started walking away.

"I won't hit you anymore. Its not who I am. Just leave me alone."

I left wanting to go back to my room and sulk.

____________________________________
Lucy's Pov:

As Erza was walking away I saw tears in her eyes. I never meant to hurt her, I was being stupid and drunk because I thought she was cheating on me. I didn't like seeing her like this, so I decided to go to her room and check how she was doing.

"Erza?"

No response.

"Baby, please open the door. I know you're crying in there. Let me help you."

I heard her slowly get up from her bed and open the door just a crack. As i looked at her, it made me even more upset. Her hair was disheveled, her clothes looked like they were falling apart and her face was stained with tears.

I didn't want to wait for her to let me in, so i did the first thing that came to my mind.

I pulled her close to me and pushed her onto the bed. I held her as she cried into my shirt. And it hurt because I knew she was crying because of me.

______________________________

And that's the end of that chapter. Sorry for the long wait. I just had a lot to deal with like school, writers block, tests, girlfriend. But now we broke up.... so that one thing less to deal with. But now i guess i have my emotions to deal with. But I'll be ok, no problem. I'll try to write more often tho. So until next time, bye.😊

-TheVampireUnicorn