another show

gus pov
"baby what's wrong?" reddi asked as she sat down next to me handing me a styrofoam cup.

"tracy is on tour with jahseh now. and don't get me wrong i want to meet all my fans but i just want tour to be over so i can see everyone ya feel me?" i told her with a sad tone in my voice.

"yea, at least we get to be together and travel together." she smiled. she could always lift my mood. i smiled back at her taking a sip of whatever was in my cup.

"yea. i wanna lay down before the show." i got up heading back towards our bunk until a slight feeling hit me as if somehow as wrong. i turned around looking reddi she was sipping on the liquor she poured herself scrolling through her phone. she looked up with a suspicious look.

"what?" i figures it was nothing so i shrugged heading back into the bunks. i climbed into reddish blu and i's bunk quickly falling asleep.

***

i swear i was asleep for no more than 5 minuets before getting woke up by reddi shaking me awake.

"what the fuck do you want?" i asked harshly as she could barely see over the bunk like a child.

"your show starts in an hour." she rolled her eyes slamming her feet in anger back to the couch. i groaned not wanting to get up. i wanted to do the show but i was tired. i hopped down out of the bunk. taking myself to get something to wear out of the closet.

***

once again i was on stage i was done with the show the crowd was screaming i love yous'.

and the truth was i loved them too.

babies this ended in a really quick weird spot but i think i'm gonna do a time hop to the end of tour it's going to get boring. i feel like i'm writing the same chapter over and over. :( i hope your not mad... it's been 7 months :(.