Chapter 6

(Ok I was super confused on either lemon or fluff so I decided a Fluffy Lemon so yea have fun reading this :P)

Errors POV

I pulled Ink into a kiss but she pulled away I was confused but she looked at me and said "Error I need to tell you something" I was still very confused but nodded signaling her to go on "I can turn full Human" she told me "really?.....can I see?" She nodded "can you not look at me for a minute?" I nodded and looked away . After a little I looked back at her she was sitting on the bed just looking at me. She looked kinda nervous . She was beautiful~. I couldn't help myself so I pinned her to the bed she looked so innocent . I stroked her cheek she blushed and gulped I smirked and kissed her. I pulled away and looked at her shorts "Are those tight on you?~" she blushed deeper and slightly nodded. I tugged on the end of the shorts and looked at her for permission. She nodded so I took them off and threw them somewhere on the ground. I spread her legs and kissed her she kissed back. I nuzzled/bit/licked/sucked on her neck as she moaned. I wanted pleasure too so I started to grind on her and she moaned louder (ahhhhhhh what am I writing/typing) I stopped feeling Ink push me away from her "E-error I'm n-not read-dy" she stuttered. I smiled at her adorableness(did I spell that correctly?)

Inks POV

Error just seemed to stare at me when I said that I blushed deeper feeling a bit embarrassed. He nuzzled my neck and kissed it gently. I moaned quietly as he did so and he rubbed my hips gently. He pulled me towards his chest and she stroked me lovingly and I soon fell asleep in Errors warm comfy embrace. When I woke up I was still in Errors arms but I was still kinda tired so I cuddled into Errors arms and fell asleep again. Once I woke up again I realized something. I didn't go home last night. I got up quickly making Error wake up "Inky? What's wrong?" He asked me "Error my dad I got to go see him" he nodded and looked away I turned back to mermaid waved goodbye to Error and jumped into the water. I swam as fast as I could to my home when I opened the door I was captured in a hug by my dad "WHERE WERE YOU!?!" He yelled "I-I fell asleep exploring a ship" i said a little scared "....don't let it happen again" he said sternly "I won't daddy" (call Error that see what happens) I went to my room and day dreamed about Error.

(Heyyyy long time no update sorry I don't know why but my writers block went away so that's good!)