Chapter 9 +my unfinished business

(I'm sorry it's just that ugghhhh my phone and I have this account on my iPad and I got cheated on and I have a bunch of stuff going on I am doing band and my iPad is so slow with charging and I'm very sorry very very sorry)
Inks POV

I was walking around on the boat and it was a lovely day outside and there was a nice breeze that I enjoyed very much. I've been really bored of the ocean lately the only reason I would go was to see my dad that's about it. Anyways me and most of the crew have become acquainted and spending time with them is fun ,even if Error is a bit protective, he understands that they are my friends and not anything else. After a while of talking with the crew I got tired and went to Errors room to take a nap. I got under the sheets and nuzzled into the pillow getting comfortable.

~ Time skip 4 hours ~

When I woke up Error was next to me and when I tried to get up he pulled me into his chest not letting me escape from his grip. So I'm stuck but it's warm so that's nice. I tried to wake him up and after a little he did. "Hey Inky" he yawned "What do you need??" I smiled "I need to get out of your grip" he blushed and I giggled. He let me go "Where are you going??" He looked up at me "I'm going to go see my dad" he nodded "ok be back soon" I nodded "I will"

~ Time skip idk 11 minutes?? ~

I went inside of my house and my dad looked at me "Where have you been going lately??" He looked at me with a glare "umm.. with Nightmare" (mermaid one :P) he stopped glaring "alright just make sure you come by every week so I know you're alright ,ok?" I nodded "Good" he smiled and continued doing what he was doing (idk ;-; I'm not a professional writer) I went to my room and got a few things to take to the boat I'm going to need them. After I got back on the boat it was Cross that helped me up "what is that for??" He asked me "oh it's just stuff I need" he nodded. I went back to Errors room and set my stuff down and he came up to me not asking questions. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back  feeling his warmth. I yawned feeling tired despite I took a nap an hour ago. I laid my head on his shoulder and let him carry me to the bed. He gently set me down and hugged my waist as we both fell asleep.

Nightmares POV

Damn I need to make a move but I don't know what I should do. Ahh then again if Error finds out I like her I'm dead. He will kill me with absolutely no remorse or not giving a crap at all. I better get thinking of what to do and how to nit get caught because if I do...

(IM SORRYYYYY AGGHHHHHHHRSVHOQOURFGOU
I
UEQO
I
OIFGFHFFHFUFQRWFJQOOR