『F』『E』『E』『L』

Even though I feel that I feel too much, and I just.......
Dont know what do
.
.
.
.
.
But I feel and I don't at the same time, and I don't know what to do with the way I feel or why it feels like that.....
.
.
.
.
.
But it's sometimes can be described as WOW this is the world and then other times it's like wow so THIS is the world. And I just feel from all sides from right to left, from North to south, from East to West. I just feel and feel and feel all the emotions that encompass the whole world and everything thing it holds and stands for, the good and the bad. I look at it and try to process what I feel but it just goes down like a bittersweet medicine. Because it's great to see and feel what this world can do but other times it's like torture to see what has been done. I don't know what this feeling is but I guess I just call it feeling too small in this big world. Because I'm just me and I can feel all I want and it can't change a thing and I'm left just feeling. forever and until the day I die and maybe just maybe I can find someone to share these feelings with and maybe I won't feel so small when there's someone who understands how I feel and why I feel and helps to make the feelings fade to the back of my head and not overwhelm me and then I'm not so small after all.