NOSTALGIA

Those years long gone. The ones I barely remeber, but the one thing that is clear are the memories I have shared with you guys. Those summer nights spent watching cartoon together. Those days that all we did was play soccer, tag, hide and seek and any other game that we could think of.
Even though I was young at the time I know what we had was the purest forms of love- FRIENDSHIP
We were always together all three of us you,me and him we were the golden trio. We were best friends always together.
Nothing could separate us we were like three peas in a pod.
The love we shared was like a cool ice cream cone on a hot summer day. It was sweet, something pure and innocent  just like we were.
Young and impressionable living our days to the fullest. Outside from sunrise to sunset every day of the week, 365 days a year. No care in the world
But that would have to end. I left and moved back here. Years went by and the memory of the friendship we had faded away to just a distant memory. But at times a single image would take me back to that time that we were laughing, smiling, abs playing.

The FRIENDHSIP that we had was still there and I finally realized that when you guys came here to join me. I was worried that things would be different and that the love we shared would not last. But I was worried for nothing. When we met it was like love never left. It survived the 11 years we were apart and has grown even stronger In the time we've spent together.
You,me,him
After all these years our love was just as innocent  and pure like that one summer day that we played out in the rain without a care in the world.