Introduction

Arnav Singh Raizada. The ASR! The owner of an elephant sized ego. Arnav Singh Raizada had repeatedly denied to acknowledge the existence of a supreme power. He had claimed to be the writer of his own destiny. For him, Money could buy anything and everything you could ever want to lead a blissful life.

Everything was going on as planned, Until.. A certain Hazel eyed timid looking, Terrified girl tripped on her own dress and landed straight into the arms of a egoistic beast. And everything that looked sorted till that moment went chaos. Arnav Singh Raizada's well gaurded heart was exposed to vulnerability.

6th June 2011, It wouldn't be wrong to conclude that Something had changed. She had entered his life so unexpectedly. She had made him feel things he didn't know existed. He had shut his heart to the feeling of love and happiness. Although he had realized very long ago.. But he refused to acknowledge that feeling.

Months later, When Arnav finally acknowledged having been in love with her.. A misunderstanding turned their world upside down. His deep buried past came out in front and Arnav was replaced by ASR. He was back to being the beast roaring his heart out. And she was forced to conclude that she was yet again deprived of happiness and love. Her love shunned her... Her family shunned her. His family shunned her.

Was anything else left to be done.

Six months, From finding out the reason of her forced marriage to being called the biggest mistake of Arnav's life. Khushi had been through it all! And yet had managed to remain in love with him.

Just because she knew he was a complex man. A man of few words he was and That Laad-governor's Sanka-Devi knew and understood him way too well

Arnav had wooed her back long ago. He had been the best husband for her standing up for her against his Dadi. He had finally opened up to her about his Past. And she had understood and comforted him the best possible manner

The remarriage was finally happening. Both of them were happier than ever before. Every ritual... Every custom was followed. And it was finally the marriage day.

Finally, They were going to be one.

When, Something happened. The past striked.

And everything was chaos again!!!