//FORTY-ONE\\

The End (v)
Two words that can bring a pleasing feeling at the end of a movie or send shivers down your back when you're talking about your life. The end is the closest thing you can see in all of your nightmares and every haunting tale, but the comfort of knowing that green eggs and ham are a respectable dish when the book is done.

-Urban Dictionary

J I M I N

"Mom, we're back." I say as I walk into her actual hospital room now, instead of ICU.

The woman, Yuni, is still there, but both are passed out on the bed. I turn around to the eight boys behind me and tell them to be quiet.

They all file into the room, making it considerably harder to move around in the already small room.

Someone giggles, waking Mom up and she looks up and yells, "What the hell?"

"Mom, it's okay, it's just our friends. They wanted to check up on you." I say in a calming voice.

Yuni sits up and gets off the bed with a blush.

"Well thank you all. The doctor said he will be able to discharge me from the hospital in two or three days if I do good. I just have to stay calm and relax." She says, making a pointed look at Yuni.

"And speaking of staying calm, I need to tell you guys this and it would be easier if you were all here to hear it one time. Jimin you remember when you told me about your relationship with Yoongi?" She asks with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"You remember me saying that there were other in the family that were gay?"

"Yeah..." I say, and it clicks.

"That person is me."

The room is dead silent for 0.2 seconds before all of the boys start going crazy, congratulating Mom and Yuni before Jun Ki gets everyone quiet.

"YuSun or JiNi?" And everyone erupts into laughter.

"YuSun, YuSun, YuSun!" We all cheer at a low level.

Everyone settles down and decides to spend the night at the hospital to celebrate.

I look at Mom who is being pampered with kisses from Yuni. Tae and Jungkook are being all cutesy in a chair together. Namjoon and Jin are having a fight over snapchat so they aren't disrupting anyone. Hoseok and Charlotte have both passed out on the floor, not too far from Jihyun and Jun Ki who are playing twenty questions.

Yoongi is sitting on the floor and going through his phone before he notices my stare and he pats his lap. I sit down on his lap and play with his hair as he plays with the hem of my shirt.

"You need some sleep, baby." Yoongi says when he looks up at me.

"I'm fine."

"Baby, you have been up all day and you cried which is the most exhausting thing ever. I know you're tired, I can see it on your face."

"Fine, but I'm not moving." I say with a stern, motherly look.

"Wouldn't let you if you tried." He says before he snakes his arms around me, engulfing me in a hug.

I pull back a little before pecking his lips and nuzzling into his neck. Before I know it, I'm drifting off into dream land.

My dream is very vivid. And I would love to explain it to you, but that would rate this part a little bit more mature. 😉

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

504 Words

A/N: That's it. *cries* Probably should have given you a longer chapter as the last one but there's obviously an epilogue and it's double the length of this chapter soo... Do I say goodbye or till Monday? You pick 😉 It's literally 3:40 am and I'm planning an all nighter so I figured why not be active while I rid myself of self control and respect 😀 😭 Love you all! 💚