chapter fifteen ; real life

" if you don't shut up i'm going to smack you , you're going to get us caught ! " debs whispers at v who's currently going over every way in which she's going to kill kevin when she gets her hands on him , the latter ignoring the red head who rolls her eyes at the childish antics she has to deal with . tom shrugs her shoulders when deborah looks her way for help && simply goes back into looking through the window of the abandoned house they had followed kevin to .

after he went inside they scrambled out of the car trying to get a peak of danny somewhere , something they haven't been able to do yet . actually none of them have seen kev either but luckily they have heard him taking so they know he's still in there . the last time anyone had seen him was five minutes ago && they're starting to get restless . well ronnie is at least .

" fuck this ! " the dark haired girl yells quickly shooting up from her position where she was crouched on the ground next to bri , quickly heading over to the door . tom reached out for her to stop her when she passed , everyone but her girlfriend not wanting her to go in yet .

" shh , he'll hear you v ! " kenzie hisses out eyes narrowing at her friend who might cause something bad to happen to danny or them to get in trouble / caught . she gets to her feet as well && stalks over to the ravenette who just glares back as easily .

" good let him know who he's going to get his ass kicked by ! we can't wait here forever , danny could be getting hurt in there && i don't want that creep being in the same room as him any longer , " v lifts her leg && immediately kicks the door in , the old wood splintering && cracking from the force . she quickly stalks in heading down the nearest hallway yelling as she does so , " yo kev ! you should get your locks fixed a fucking monkey with a credit card could get in here . "

" one just did . " kenzie mutters as tom decides to fuck it && follows after the younger girl , quickly catching up with her && helping her look for danny && kevin . kenzie reluctantly follows with debs && bri &&since their cover is already blown she decides it's okay to yell now , " danny ! where are you ?? "

a brown mop of hair appears suddenly , popping out of the doorway closest to the group , " he's in here . " their not sure what emotion was on his face in that moment but all that mattered was they found danny which made them run towards him && into the room . they skid to a stop as they take in what they see , the male taking the cuffs off danny && v kicking kevin who's laying on the floor .

bri heads over to her girlfriend to calm her after giving the male on the ground on swift punch to the face while debs goes to help tom && quickly wraps her arms around her brother once that's done , who hugs her back tightly . after a month this is one of the happyiest moments of any of their lives , even though daniel isn't in the best condition . but they'll deal with that in a moment , right now the important thing is kenzie is calling the cops && kevin is knocked out thanks to sabrina .

___________________
this was bad but oh well bYE