»1• RENT«

+Jihoon POV
I fisted my hair as I heard the bad news. I was gonna be kicked out of my apartment because I didn't have enough money to pay.

I sighed and finished up putting the rest of my clothes into a bag. I continued until I was finished.

+Jinyoung POV
I sighed softly as I called the school to see if they still had a dorm for me to stay in.
OFFICE||JINYOUNG
"Hello?"

"Hello Miss.. I was wondering if there is still room in the dormitories?"

"well yup! There is only one left, the only this. Is that you have to share with another person.."

"I'm fine with that! C-can I move today?"

"Mhm. You can, just come over and get the keys at the office and you're set to move in!"

"Thank you soooo much~"

"No problem, bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and smiled. I dragged my luggage along with me and sighed softly as I had to walk pretty far to get to my school.

I was kicked out of my apartment because people complained of me being too "loud", and to top it off. I didn't pay my bills in time... ITS NOT MY FAULT IM STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL.

I sighed again and continued to walk.

+Jihoon POV
I smiled and skipped to the school, they had an open dorm ready and I just had to pick up to key.

I walked into the school gates and walked to the office. As I walked in the office worker, Ms.Kim smiled at me.

I smiled back and walked up to her. "Hi Ms.Kim! I'm here for my keys?" I said and looked at her.

She nodded and handed me a key. I smiled even wider and held it tightly in my right hand. She smiled wider and spoke "we'll go off then! You should get to unpacking".

I nodded and bowed before I left and walked to the dormitories. I entered my room and smiled as it was already furnished.

I plopped onto the couch and sighed as I sat back up and went on my phone to text my mom that I was fine.

+Jinyoung POV
I bowed and walked out of the office. Ms.Kim gave me the key and I was free to move in now!!

I walked fast toward the dorms and opened the door. I looked inside and saw a figure sitting down on the couch.

I was startled and jumped back a little. The figure looked back at me and stood up, walking towards me.

I slowly tried to get up, then a hand reached for mine. I grabbed a hold of it and smiled up at the person.

My eyes widen as I saw PARK JIHOON, MY CRUSH!! I squealed and jumped back again. Jihoon bowed and grabbed my luggage.

"I'm sorry if I startled you Jinyoung" he said and brought my bag into our dorm. "Y-you know who I a-am?" I asked and looked him in the eyes.

He nodded and smiled as he sat back down on the couch. I blushed slightly and sat beside him. "There is only one bedroom and one bed.. so..." he said softly and pointed to the bedroom.

I looked inside the bedroom and sat back down and nodded, "w-w-what will we do?" I asked. "Simple, I'll sleep here" he patted the couch.

"You can have the bed" he added and smiled. "N-no i-it's Fine, I can sleep here" I said and patted the couch. "You sure?" He asked and tilted his head.

"Y-yes I'm sure" I said and blushed and looked away. He nodded and grabbed his bag, "I'll go unpack then~" he said and walked into the room. "Just join me in unpacking whenever you want" He added. I nodded and sighed from relief.

'What is he doing here!!" I thought. I grabbed my bag and dragged it into the room.

+Jihoon POV
I walked into the room and started to take out my clothes, "I wonder why he was so tense and awkward" I said softly and put some of my clothes into the closet.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards the room I stayed quiet and continued to unpack. Jinyoung places his bag down and started to unpack his clothes. He put some clothes into the dresser and walked out to place some of his toiletries into the bathroom.

I followed behind him and placed my things as well. We walked back into the room and flopped onto the bed. "I'm kinda tired" he said and yawned. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep beside me. I giggled softly and lifted him up to put him under the blankets.

I pulled the blanket up to his chest and left to go to the living room.

Happy pride month~💕