»2•Hungry and Thirsty..«||¡+18!

+Jinyoung POV
I slowly wake up and looked around. I was in the bedroom.

I looked to my right and I saw Jihoon laying beside me, looking as adorable as everrrr~~

I smiled at him and looked at the clock in the room; 8:30. I should wake him up so we can eat something.

I slowly crawled over to Jihoon and shook him softly, "H-hyung, we have to go eat something. It's 8" I said softly. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He looked me straight in the eyes and nodded.

"Ok Jinyoung, let's go eat something" he slowly got up and went to get ready. " you should shower and then I'll shower after" he said and walked into the bathroom. "W-why are you going into the bathroom?" I asked.

"Imma get ready as well" he spoke plainly and fixed his hair. I awkwardly took off my clothes in the room and tied a towel around my waist.  I walked into the bathroom ever so slowly until Jihoon wrapped his arms around my waist.

I blushed a lot and looked at him, "u-uh" i said. He started to direct me to the shower and pushed me in. "Come on Jinyounggg, don't take too long" he said and walked out of the bathroom.

+Jihoon POV
As Jinyoung entered the bathroom with only a towel on, I felt my heart flutter so much. But... I'm straight, I c-can't feel that. So to reject any feelings I pushed him into the shower and exited as fast as I could.

I sat on the bed to think again and to only find that I was to think about Jinyoung again...

+Jinyoung POV
As Jihoon closed the door I sighed in relief. I let the water fall onto my body before I brought up my shampoo and washed out my hair.

"Jinyoung-ssi! I'm gonna go to get food. You don't need to come, I'll just get it and come back okay?" Jihoon shouted from outside. "O-okay!!" I yelled back and sighed from relief.

I looked down at my member and blushed slightly.

+Jihoon POV
I exited the room and walked out of the dorms to the bus stop. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding onto and entered the bus.

I sat down and looked at the floor, 'I wonder why my heart fluttered so much.. AND WHY IM THINKING ABOUT HIM!' I thought and blushed.

I looked around across from me to find Jisung hyung! He was from the same school and class as meee. "Hey Jisung hyung!" I exclaimed and waved at him.

Jisung looked up at me and smiled brightly, "how are you Jihoon-ah?" He asked. "I'm gooddd, I just.. got kicked out but as least I have a place to stay?" I said softly. "Nooo, you should have called eomma, I could have help!" He exclaimed back at me.

I nodded and looked at the floor, "I can't be babied forever and plus, I have a roommate that can help me and I can help them" I plainly said. "Oh, who's your roommate?" Jisung asked. "Jinyoung"I said and looked at the floor.

+Jinyoung POV
I moaned from relief as I was pleasuring myself, just as I woke Jihoon up... he looked Soo attractive and I couldn't help but get turned on...

I tried my hardest to not make a sound but I couldn't, the warm water was helping at all. As I groaned and whine softly I didn't seem to notice any other sounds around me beside the water hitting the floor.

I heard a slightly click sound just as I came and moaned loudly. I took a second to breath and finished up washing myself.

+Jihoon POV
I opened the door to me and Jinyoung's dorm and walked in. I didn't see Jinyoung anywhere so I'm guessing he's relaxing in the shower.

But as I got closer to the bathroom, I heard... moans?! I opened the door to see if he would react but he seemed to continue what he was doing. I blushed and got turned on myself and tried to take a peek to see what had happened in there.

As I looked in, I saw Jinyoung leaning against the wall. Taking deep breaths, just on the wall beside him it seems like, HE CAME!! I blushed and accidentally fell into the shower.

+Jinyoung POV
My eyes widen as Jihoon fell into the shower. I looked away and turned my back to him. "H-hyung! What are y-you doing" I blushed. He stood up and stared at me. "I-I'm s-sorry" I said and closed my eyes as the water hit me.

+Jihoon POV
I didn't want to seem like a loser so I stepped closer to him. "I just walked in.. and you seem to be having fun without me.." I smirked.

I'm soooo sorry for adding a smut already~ >~<

-Memi